Online Biology study group (1 Viewer)

samthebear

HSC
does that mean that everyone has to give everyone else involved in this study group their msn?

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
atleast pm it instead of post it here, if that's what ur talking about.
list of ppl:
Rockyroad
Possessionless
Xandersnape
Unwanted80
Prashant Sallan
Miz Janani (Welcome aboard)
Omniscience

Last edited:

samthebear

HSC
can we get someone to be in charge of the emails and add everyone or send the emails out to everyone involved? i dont think this is a very effective way of doing things... there has to be a better way of getting this thing to work like use an IM client like teamspeak or ventrilo.

samthebear

HSC
no

btw i am in for the biology "study group"
are you just going to troll on said study group or are you actually going to be serious about working with the group? so far all your posts dont make a very good impression on you.
if you want to troll there are many other threads out there to troll on boredofstudies. you can even make your OWN troll thread.

jeff.wong

HSC
can we get someone to be in charge of the emails and add everyone or send the emails out to everyone involved? i dont think this is a very effective way of doing things... there has to be a better way of getting this thing to work like use an IM client like teamspeak or ventrilo.
I think with the latest version of MSN you can make groups and have group meetings where you don't have to add everyone in and its set and stuff.

omniscience

HSC
N/A
are you just going to troll on said study group or are you actually going to be serious about working with the group? so far all your posts dont make a very good impression on you.
if you want to troll there are many other threads out there to troll on boredofstudies. you can even make your OWN troll thread.
i am better than u

/post

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
I think with the latest version of MSN you can make groups and have group meetings where you don't have to add everyone in and its set and stuff.

This is excellent. Does anyone that wants to be part of the group have any idea how to do this?
Jeff - dyou want to be part of the group?

Edit: I think we will need to vote on whether to allow omniscience in or not. Omniscience - if you want in : prove yourself.

samthebear

HSC
mind posting a link on a tutorial on how this group thing is supposed to work on the new msn?

xandersnape

HSC
well if thats so... could we all try and get the latest version of msn? Il have to update.. Iv still got the stone age version. :headbang:

samthebear

HSC
i am better than u

/post
if he gets admited into the study group i'm out. i'm not interested when there will be someone who wont bother and in not bothering disrespects everyone else studying.

If this is going to work and if i'm going to participate i expect responsibility and respect.

omniscience

HSC
N/A
if he gets admited into the study group i'm out. i'm not interested when there will be someone who wont bother and in not bothering disrespects everyone else studying.

If this is going to work and if i'm going to participate i expect responsibility and respect.
cry moar

jeff.wong

HSC
Umm you just got to have the latest msn and press the button where you normally add people then theres an option "create a group" and you go from there.

HSC
yeah i like that IM idea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)