• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ONESTOPADMIN ==> What Is Ver And Att ???? (1 Viewer)

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC

hey just got a snap shot of onestopadmin thing..

see that VER and ATT thing?

does anyone know what it means and whats with those numbers?

cheers.

Last edited:

shonkay

HSC
But version of what? the course? *so lost* and the attendance of what also? thanks =)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
I know what the VER is..

It does stand for version. Once in a while UTS restructures courses (such happens in engineering and IT subjects and others but rarely), and everytime that happens the version of the course changes.

http://www.handbook.uts.edu.au/eng/ug/c10068.html
C10068v5 Bachelor of Engineering Bachelor of Business Diploma in Engineering Practice
v5 - Version 5, Most likely the Engineering part has been restructured 5 times, and this is the 5th change. For example if the change happened for 2007, last years students would have Version 4 etc. etc.

With regards to ATT.. im not sure if it is important - doesn't look like it.

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
I would have thought ATT = attendance i.e. which campus you are attending. 1 = Broadway; 2 = Haymarket; 3 = Kuring-gai; 4= etc. or something like that.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Wheres Jasee?
at work probably :p
maybe he can answer this :)

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
ragnarok said:
I would have thought ATT = attendance i.e. which campus you are attending. 1 = Broadway; 2 = Haymarket; 3 = Kuring-gai; 4= etc. or something like that.
ive edited the picture with a new one with more courses on it.

doesnt seem to fit your theory..

dam

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
Dingo2004 said:

dam
Possibly because my theory is wrong :D

I just saw at the top of my one it says "These are all of the paper forms previously submitted for C10219 - BBusBComp Version 1 Attempt 1."

I doubt it matters too much though..if you're still in doubt in the end, you can always call them up.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Dingo2004 said:

dam
wow.. you've changed courses a number of times.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I think the ATT stands for Attendance, as in 1 is a full-time course and 2 is a strictly part-time one.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
att means attempt
ver is version

it's just an admin thing, it's a thing for the program which is used to admit and enrol students (student one), the program logs everything which is done.
huratio told us what version means, which i didn't know, so thanks.

i don't know exactly what attempt means, but i do know that, for example you had an early withdrawal in c10061. if you get another offer for it it will be version 2 attempt 2. if you stuff up your enrolment and accidently withdraw early from units and then have to reenrol again it will also be attempt 2 (previously i thought i could do what i wanted and no one would know, but in fact everything is logged in attempt numbers)

you might be able to help answer your own question - you can see that you have been offered bachelor of business twice, so the second offer was attempt 2. was there any difference between the 2 offers? i can't think of anything offhand but i think if there are 2 offers you are supposed to be admitted into the lower attempt number of the 2 offers, which has been done.

Last edited:

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
iambored said:
att means attempt
ver is version

it's just an admin thing, it's a thing for the program which is used to admit and enrol students, the program logs everything which is done.

i don't know exactly what they mean, but i do know that, for example you had an early withdrawal in c10061. if you decide to enrol in that again it will be version 2 attempt 2. i don't think it's anything important. if you stuff up your enrolment and accidently withdraw early and then have to reenrol again it will also be attempt 2 (previously i thought i could do what i wanted and no one would know, but in fact everything is logged in version and attempt numbers)
You win

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
you also win, because i wanted to know what version meant :D

if you withdraw from c10219 and then get another offer and be admitted again, it will be version 2 attempt 2, and you will need to submit new hecs forms for it etc.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Does this mean you used to go to UTS iab? *adds notes to file*:p

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Alby got it right first! :D
i was half right

thanks iambored

I guess we all learnt something new :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)