One on one private tutor in the Brain Coaching Center (1 Viewer)

salinna

HSC
N/A
Is it a good idea to go to the Brain Coaching Center for one on one session there? I heard there have qualified and experienced teacher there.

salinna

HSC
N/A
Thank you and what about to go to the Brain Coaching Center for group session there? i mean which one is better?

ml125

HSC
A few friends of mine go to The Brain in Burwood, and they find it really helpful. :) None of them have been to the group sessions, though, but if anything I think the one on one sessions would be best if you want to get the most out of it.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
You don't need an english tutor to do well, all you need is someone to give you extensive feedback on a regular basis

salinna

HSC
N/A
A few friends of mine go to The Brain in Burwood, and they find it really helpful. :) None of them have been to the group sessions, though, but if anything I think the one on one sessions would be best if you want to get the most out of it.
is the one on one private English tutor in the Brain Coaching Center/Burwood who is teach's them a uni student or qualified and experienced teacher?
I heard qualified and experienced English teachers are only in the Brain/ Hurstville.

salinna

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,
Which of the following one on one English teachers in the Brain coaching center/Hurstville is better?
Chris
Georgina
Virginia
Leony
AS i want to join this center from term three.
Thanks in advance

aoc

HSC
i dont think those tutors do one on one...But anyways definitely chris then georgina

salinna

HSC
N/A
i dont think those tutors do one on one...But anyways definitely chris then georgina
Thanks, yes they all have their one on one classes. They said the only one available is leone, so i will start my lesson in one week. Is she is good? And you think criss is good? Cause he will be available in term 4 please let me know your opinion about all the the teachers in the Brain center so i can chose the right one. Your help is very much apprciated

aoc

HSC
Dont know who leonne is but Chris is the owner of the Brain and i knew 2 people who got 99.95 atar who said they begged for Chris. He seems very knowledgeable as well when ive seen him but ive never had a class with him

salinna

HSC
N/A
Dont know who leonne is but Chris is the owner of the Brain and i knew 2 people who got 99.95 atar who said they begged for Chris. He seems very knowledgeable as well when ive seen him but ive never had a class with him
Thanks aoc and what do you think of Georgina?

aoc

HSC
one of the better ones for sure

salinna

HSC
N/A
one of the better ones for sure
Thanks Chris charge 100$ per hour for one on one lesson. Georgina and the rest teachers charge 70$ per hour. so if she is good that will end cheaper for me.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Thanks Chris charge 100$ per hour for one on one lesson. Georgina and the rest teachers charge 70$ per hour. so if she is good that will end cheaper for me.
Gee, you must be loaded. I'd love to be your personal maths tutor for $100 per hour.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
$100/h...bruh tf
my maths tuition is probs like that much a month lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)