one of those days... (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
i just had a horrific shopping day.. i suppose i knew it was coming after having 2 weeks worth of successful purchases. but today was AWFUL!

i spent 4 hours doing laps of DFO searching for a skirt/ pants/ ANYTHING that i could wear to work and i came up with zip!

everything was either too tight (most of the time) or too big or just plain wrong!!

ehh.. i want out

Skeeta

HSC
oh god.. i went to DFO yesterday during uni and i dont think i can ever go back there.. it was horrible

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
hate to rub it in but i had a fantastic day shopping today. wanna know what i bought?? ok, ok, i'll tell you
a hat, red converse shoes, bright green shrug (sooo cool), a nice top from one of those cheap asian shops, lots of new underwear (those berlei barely there bras are AMAZING) a black kimino style cardigan, some german books, i found a pair of mollini shoes but my size is only left in waringah mall :( some mad fabric from tessuti (will make a top) and thats all i can remember. thank you galleries victoria and pitt street for an enjoyable day

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I've had my lucky encounters with bargains.

Such as the last pair of Mermaid Sister khaki pants (which were my size) reduced to $30 from $80, and the last pair of these cute shoes (which also happened to my my size) reduced to $15 from $90.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i bought a red cardigan from salvos for $3, cut the buttons off and sewed on little white heart buttons instead.

cute as. $5.50 total.

going to glebe markets tomorrow. cant wait.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
melimoo said:
hate to rub it in but i had a fantastic day shopping today. wanna know what i bought?? ok, ok, i'll tell you
a hat, red converse shoes, bright green shrug (sooo cool), a nice top from one of those cheap asian shops, lots of new underwear (those berlei barely there bras are AMAZING) a black kimino style cardigan, some german books, i found a pair of mollini shoes but my size is only left in waringah mall :( some mad fabric from tessuti (will make a top) and thats all i can remember. thank you galleries victoria and pitt street for an enjoyable day
oh but meli, i prefer you without the clothes...? :confused:

bex

HSC
i knew it was coming.. ive had such luck in teh past two weeks.. my wardrobe has been expanding!!

what do you wear to work in an office that isnt a suit.. seeing as its becomming summer-is think im going to overheat..

society's evil

HSC
Murf said:
i know im going 2 regret asking... but why?

m
If you get heavy periods, like me then you will bleed all over the dress. Not pretty. It's just bad luck all the time. Like the 1st time you wear a dress you like it happens. And in front of a hot guy. Well it happened to me once.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i heard that you shouldnt go shopping around period time because your judgement is altered or something and you end up buying crap that normally you would never wear. is that true? also you can be bloated, so clothes that fit when u try them on might be a bit too big later on.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
It's amazing how much shopping can affect your mood. If I've had a particularly good shopping day, I'll be really pumped. If I have a bad day, i.e. nothing fits me, it's just plain depressing. I'll get all worked up over how fat I am, etc etc.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
it is weird huh, how a stupid thing like not finding anything to buy can make you feel like shit. I always go shopping with no expectations, never having anything in mind of what i would like to purchase, that way, i dont get disappointed if i dont get anything. I use the same kind of concept with my ideal UAI

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
bex said:
i knew it was coming.. ive had such luck in teh past two weeks.. my wardrobe has been expanding!!

what do you wear to work in an office that isnt a suit.. seeing as its becomming summer-is think im going to overheat..
i work in an office and never wear a suit
just nice pants/skirt with stockings (patterned stockings for that bit extra)
nice button up shirt, either plain or patterned OR a thin fine knit top
conservative heels

Skeeta

HSC
i bought a cozzie today (finially i'll have one all summer)

cost $60 from Myer... not 2 bad at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)