one for the boys (1 Viewer)

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
okay boys... please be honest here

if u were seeing a girl that lived a fair way away, but then u found another girl closer to home would u

A) tell the first girl straight out that things werent working and u had found someone else

OR

B) just ignore her calls and tell her u werent off her, but just didnt have the time

please be honest ta

HSC
these questions are stupid

depends how much i liked the girl that lived far away.

but if i didnt like her that much, and it wasnt working out, id tell her to fuck off, ie, option A

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
Despite the fact that I have zero experience in this department, leaving a partner for someone else simply because they live closer is pretty damn wrong.
You'll be fine in that department.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
its not the fact that he's with someones else, it just hurts more that he couldnt even tell me the truth...
i guess it could be linke dto any situation, im just trying to see if guys would lie or come clean?

shortie_689

HSC
im not a guy but here is an example or 2 that might help...
two of my exs have both lived a fair trek away
my most recent ex living 2 hours away and I am sure that both him an i kept findin things that woulda been much more convenient if we lived just round the corner for example we woulda seen eachother a lot more often but hey we both liked eachother heaps so we never actually took the liberty to just find someone else...
My other ex lived about an hour away an he had this one bitch throwin herself at him left right an centre but regardless of the fact that she kept offering herself to him he never left me...
so i think that if the guy really likes the girl he wont ditch her but i mean if the relationship is so so i guess it could be more convenient to not be together
but like i said im not a guy so im not entirely sure what there take is on that

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Option C) try and play both girls :D

seriously though all things being equal in the long run i would prefer to be with the current girlfriend for reasons that i had already developed a relationship with and knew her better.

but if i had to break up with her and she was a new girlfriend i would prefer to see the one that lived closer because in the short term its less traveling time.
so i would get rid of ehr with option A

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I'd see how it went with the new girl who lived closer while I continuing to have a relationship with the girl who lived far away. If after a while it was going well with the new girl I'd get rid of the old one.

It just wouldn't be worth the risk getting rid of the first one before seeing where things were going with the second.

hipPo3

HSC
kristylee_ said:
okay boys... please be honest here

if u were seeing a girl that lived a fair way away, but then u found another girl closer to home would u

A) tell the first girl straight out that things werent working and u had found someone else

OR

B) just ignore her calls and tell her u werent off her, but just didnt have the time

please be honest ta
depends on the situation.

i would (if i havent gone out with her for long and im more connected to the closer chick) choose option B

all depends on the time .. clikity clack

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
id tell the other one it wasnt working, but not tell her about the other girl, not for a while anyways

White Angel

HSC
well it's confusing if u HAPPENED to like this girl overseas... but there's just no way that the distance thing will work out... so even if u loved her with all u've got. u both know that the overseas thing isn't working...

and there's just this other girl so close...

wouldn't u jump to the conclusion that it's better to end the old relationship because it's going now where...?? before u miss out on the one in front of u...??

questions about love is never stoo0opid. dey're complex and ... too COMPLEX!! .. haha^^;;

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
yeah i just dont understand why guys cant be honest with girls... i dont mind that he has a new gf closer to him... good on them and good luck to them, its just the fact that he didnt tell me, kinda just left me hanging, like i had no idea if it was something id done or said or family probs u no couldve been anything!!
personally i think the girl has a right to know (might be a bit biased but hey)

HSC
umm... where in syd? i lived all over and i never heard of it...

and by the sounds of it prolly something else to it... like it wasnt going to well or something. If all was good then he was just a dick... so you prolly wouldnt wanna be with him anyway. distance shouldnt have anything to do with it asd longas you can see each other on a regular basis... like an hours trip or something wouldnt be too bad, obviously different states or something would definately strain it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)