On stage (who got nominated)...? (1 Viewer)

jeflood

i'm so bloody wetting myself

ah god...
i've got anxiety over this.
my IP performance was nominated, along with someone else from my school. she has heard that she hasn't been accepted... BUT i havent heard anythign and i'm just oh godddd i was hoping i could find out about it here. obviously not. *whines*
ciao mates

niteshade1312

HSC
i think it's all time to face the facts, if you havent heard much, its a no.. never mind, its not the end of the world! It's only one opportunity..

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
ok. *faces the facts*...

facts:

i was nominated for IP but i didnt get in.
it was either because my videoed performance lacked energy
and/or
i swore far too much.

oh well...maybe someone will win a trip to hawaii and not be able to perform.
here's hoping.

niteshade1312

HSC
just to throw in a question, what will onstage lead to?.... *pauses with pensive face*... as I said before, it's only one opportunity

whartonag

HSC
niteshade is right....it is only one opportunity..and yeta t the end of the day..what drama studnet wouldnt want the security of onstage (ie a decent mark for their I.P) and then all the short term glory:p

niteshade1312

HSC
whartonag said:
niteshade is right....it is only one opportunity..and yeta t the end of the day..what drama studnet wouldnt want the security of onstage (ie a decent mark for their I.P) and then all the short term glory:p
Thanks for agreeing with me whatonag.. or should I saw 'Alex'! Onstage would be fantastic, but it's not giving any of us further opportunities, just would have been lovely to put on my resume.. but then, no news can be good news... meh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)