on my own; used (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
i have just read an interesting theory of this songs meaning. i have always wondered if it was about something dark and depressing or berts twisted way of expression sonething beautiful. the theory was that it is about berts dead gf or someone who died and if you listen to the bit where it says maybe i... there is whispering and it does particually sound like i forgive you. you dont have to listen too hard during the song to notice the background sound of distressed people and something that sounds like a respirator, spooky. this is just one out of many theories, what do you think or do you have one of your own?

spell check

HSC
apparently they hired a top multinational marketing firm to devise an image and suitable lyrics for their target demographic in order to maximise profit margins

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
i have a few theories, the first of which involving human faeces beings splattered against a wall, followed by careful transcription and audio recording.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
spell check said:
apparently they hired a top multinational marketing firm to devise an image and suitable lyrics for their target demographic in order to maximise profit margins
THAT'S JUST A RUMOUR!

DON'T OPPRESS THEIR ART!

THEY'RE LIKE TOTALLY NOT MANUFACTURED AND I'M TOTALLY GOING TO MARRY THEM ALL!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
spell check said:
i blame japanese PR firms, i mean how shifty are they?!?!

always giving people free stuff

i loathe thee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)