On line Study Group (1 Viewer)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm lurking around this forum a lot and will always be available for help, or PM me.

Best of luck to all :)

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
For your focus studies, how many issues are you planning to cover?

I'm thinking of doing maybe 3 in detail for each question (family and workplace).

Also, do you get more marks with the more cases, legislation and media reports you mention?

Christie35

With less then 24 hours until the exam i'd say we all need help...so here is a good place for questions, essays and notes
i'll start posting as soon as I get the chance, but come on and help everyone we all need it
or else, we can play a study game if people want where you post a question and someone answers it and posts THEIR question and so on so someone speak up with what they want to do

miss-teek

Under the law, everyone is to be treated equally; no-one is above the law
what are examples of social, cultural, moral, political and econonmic influences on the law?

MouNtY

law is greatly influenced by the society in which it operates, especially in a democratic society. Law-makers, are voted into power by the majority in elections, and if they don't create laws that reflect the values of society they'll get voted out, so natrally they'll do everything they can to make laws which reflect societys values.

How are human rights recognised and enforced?

Teoh

statute law, common law, constitution, international law ratified into domestic law

Danoz The Great

HSC
Mandatory Sentencing

What kind of reforms have been undertaken to address the problems in the current criminal justice system in regards to mandatory sentencing? I have the Human Rights (Mandatory Sentencing of Juvenile Offenders) Act 1999 but that's really all I can find.
I'm talking about NT and WA in particular, but anything in Australia should be fine.

Please help me!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)