On Giants' Shoulders (1 Viewer)

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
hey, im goin 2 anoy every1 jus b4 ur HSC (arnt i nice), IM TRYN 2 GET AHEAD eary on (esp in english) and my 1st teaxt 4 imaginative journey is on giants' shoulders by melvyn bragg. i looked in the resource stuff but didn find alot (anything) on it... if anyone(which not alot of skools seem 2 do it) have notes they would be helpful... thx 2 all
:)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Its a great thing your trying to get in early because i heard the HSC requires being able to spell and use basic grammer within sentences.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
absolution* said:
Its a great thing your trying to get in early because i heard the HSC requires being able to spell and use basic grammer within sentences.
don't be a smartass on the year 11's. Ever heard of internet jargon?

I'm doing OGS, and yeah there isn't much material but it's a really good text to do esp since its non fiction. Just read it to get ahead at first. You only need to know about 3 chapters in depth esp the "where are we now" it is PURE GOLD for imaginative journeys.

I'm a selfish and evil person and want to keep my rare resources away from year12's that aren't at my school... bahahaha...

Perhaps when I'm less stressed out I'll send you some notes.

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
don't be a smartass on the year 11's. Ever heard of internet jargon?

I'm doing OGS, and yeah there isn't much material but it's a really good text to do esp since its non fiction. Just read it to get ahead at first. You only need to know about 3 chapters in depth esp the "where are we now" it is PURE GOLD for imaginative journeys.

I'm a selfish and evil person and want to keep my rare resources away from year12's that aren't at my school... bahahaha...

Perhaps when I'm less stressed out I'll send you some notes.
understandable, good luck i luv the book...
ps thx 4 stickn up 4 me, i hate bein picked on by top english students... jus cum 2 my neck of the woods... the maths forum, YER :D:D (or science if u wish)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Hey, Jamil! Guess what? I'm doing 'On Giant's Shoulders', too!

Maybe we can help eachother out as we go along. That's why I'm looking around here. Trying to stay on top.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I promise I'll send in my notes after my hsc... because talking to people that also do it in my year seem to have no idea...

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
OGS sounds pretty fun. Coupled with my related text Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy... ohh baby.

~Sugarbowl~

HSC
On Giant's Shoulders

Well, no one's posted anything on this site for 2005 so I thought I'd better start...is ANYONE out there doing On Giants' Shoulders for english?? Because as it stands I know of only two other people in the state bar my class!!!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
~Sugarbowl~ said:
Well, no one's posted anything on this site for 2005 so I thought I'd better start...is ANYONE out there doing On Giants' Shoulders for english?? Because as it stands I know of only two other people in the state bar my class!!!
*sigh*

I'll bump/send you the link where i posted notes on OGS.

carzz

HSC
were also doing On Giants Shoulders...its a good text especially since i love my biology:) im writing a really good journeys essay linking OGS so if i work out how ill put it up when im finished and get my marks back..hopefully its as good as i think it is
enjoy...only 2 terms to go!! woooo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)