on campus drs (1 Viewer)

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I went there one day to get my ear drained I think, but I would have had to wait a few hours or something so I went to the chemists and got the syringes to do it myself.

I don't think the wait is all that bad, especially if it's free

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i went to the one at the student sevices building to get needles for when i went to indo, and it took so long in the waiting room. i think i had to book three or four days in advance too

M_86

HSC
Cyph said:
I went there one day to get my ear drained I think, but I would have had to wait a few hours or something so I went to the chemists and got the syringes to do it myself.

I don't think the wait is all that bad, especially if it's free
I was like wow. Must be a med student or something.
But no.
Commerce.
Skills!!! though.
No way would have I been game.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
lol, hey? how do you know I'm doing commerce?

I wasn't game at first, but it got to the point where my ear had so much blood in it that it hurt to touch it and I couldn't sleep at night, so I had to drain the bloody thing to relieve the pressure & pain.. as well as the fact I don't particularly want cauliflower ears.

great_gregory

I'm really just OK...
HSC
Did you forget what your profile says Cyph? :p

Birthday:
17 April, 1985
Educational Institution:
University of Newcastle
Academic Programme:
B. Commerce
HSC Graduation:

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
I went to the Doctor's there last week actually.. i had to wait 2 days for an appointment, which isn't bad, i was expecting it to be a lot longer... then they referred me to get an x-ray, and i went back in on tuesday and had to wait till tomorrow to get an appointment that didn't clash with my timetable! .. They're pretty good.. she wanted to refer me to the physio at the forum for my shoulder.. and i said to her "does the phsio bulk bill" to which she replied "no!"... so i said "well no physio for me then, i'm a pov uni student!".. she didn't really seem to understand that concept at all! :p

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
lol nice sig nessie (and no, not all engineers are pisspots!)

although FRAT yesterday was awesome mmmmmm 6 kegs FREE :D:D:D:D:D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I'm yet to meet an engineer that couldn't pass as an alcoholic.

haha, o-week, I was showing the kiddies around, and we got to the frat stall, and I'm like 'yeah, those are the engineering boys, huuuuuge drinkers they are' and whoever was in the stall was like 'hell yeah, come join us!!'

Do you have to be an engineer to join the frat? I'm liking the sound of free beer. How much is it to join?

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
10 bucks there are econ, nurses so ne1 can join. Come and pay homeage to our new patron Nikki Webster (we were drunk)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mrbassman said:
lol nice sig nessie (and no, not all engineers are pisspots!)

although FRAT yesterday was awesome mmmmmm 6 kegs FREE :D:D:D:D:D
Oh what. This guy was telling us about that today. I was jealous that I didn't sign up.

winicat

HSC
moving away from drunk engineers here (my family is full of them..) but! where are the on campus doctors?? it's not like i'm gonna go there any time soon, just curious is all :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)