On campus accommodation. (1 Viewer)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Hey guys, I'm looking at transferring to USYD next year and I'm currently trying to decide on which college to spend first year in. Kind of interested in how strict some of the rules at the colleges are and what the colleges and rooms are actually like, since I live 6 hours away and can't really check them out at this stage. Just sort of interested in functions and stuff and general college policy. Not really interested in St. Pauls, due to its higher cost and I'd rather be in unisex accommodation. So yeah, if you guys could give me some info on the colleges that would be great :)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Have you looked at unilodge?
It's a bit more expensive than the village. And I'd probably go for the village if I were to go self-catered since it's got a few different options, all at cheaper prices than unilodge. I wouldn't mind living in a college for a year just for the experience then finding a place out west a bit. So I'm interested in St Johns, St Andrews etc. And I also have to try and work out parking costs and everything since I'd like to hold onto my car while I can and I know that I can get it added on at the village if necessary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)