On a Scale of 1 to 10, how prepared are you for tomorrow ? (1 Viewer)

levelup888

HSC
2-3... I only know Julius Caesar... Gwen Harwood can go die. Screw her poems there's so many @.@ Frank N Blade is crazy too :'(

Raolan

HSC
2-3... I only know Julius Caesar... Gwen Harwood can go die. Screw her poems there's so many @.@ Frank N Blade is crazy too :'(
Best advice I can give you for FrankenRunner is to really quickly go over SparkNotes for each and do some quick connections with the idea that Frankenstein is a foreshadowing/fear of what Bladerunner presents because the entire point of this module is to compare and contrast texts from different times with similar ideas. Also don't forget the form & genre, ESPECIALLY for Bladerunner (Film Noir is such a good point)

Kowther

HSC
Probably a 4/5. Feeling an information overload atm so I'll probably attempt to revise my quotes before sleep, and then do them again tomorrow morning

enufownage

HSC
Mod A - 3/5
Mod C - 4/5
Mod B - 1/5 how do you even write a hamlet essay lol... i have never understood how to write one in my life.

leesh95

HSC
2/10
Don't know how to write a Haiku

Shit those questions are really hard... I will probably cry if the exam is anything similar to that.

And I know how to write a Haiku.

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
A = 8/10
B = 6/10
C = 8/10 (if two related then 7/10)

BUT MY ARM STARTED HURTING THIS MORNING OMG I'M FUCKED.

Baldy-95

HSC
I'm feeling pretty damn fucked right now. Hopefully everyone else is fucked, so for me being fucked isn't as fucked as I think it is :s
Good luck to everyone else in the second paper :p

hayabusaboston

HSC
I dunno why people put so much stress on English. It doesn't damage your ATAR as much as you think it does. Lets say you blow out in English and get like 60, if you get a minimum of band 5 in everything else and your subjects are harder ones (e.g software) then you'll still get an ATAR ~>80

On topic, probably a 3.
It does actually damage atar significantly for people who desire higher ATAR's. Eg with a 90 in english and 90 or above in my subject arrangement (Asian 5) I'd get 99+, with a 70 I'd get ~95. FROM JUST FUCKING ENGLISH

But yea Me personally I'd be very happy with 95 lol, some ppl doe, would be super pissed.

Raolan

HSC
It does actually damage atar significantly for people who desire higher ATAR's. Eg with a 90 in english and 90 or above in my subject arrangement (Asian 5) I'd get 99+, with a 70 I'd get ~95. FROM JUST FUCKING ENGLISH

But yea Me personally I'd be very happy with 95 lol, some ppl doe, would be super pissed.
With a 70 in any of your subjects you'd get ~95 instead of 99.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)