omg. (1 Viewer)

Julie Y

HSC
omg. i failed Ex maths for half yearlies.. 36%
should i still be continuing it for nxt year?
or do u think i should drop down to 2U?

im totally confused... need suggestions.

HSC
Uni Grad
Imo, prolly do your best to turn it around for the yearlies, if you can't manage to, then drop.
I know it's not helpful but should really do what you think is best.

muzeikchun852

HSC
Imo, prolly do your best to turn it around for the yearlies, if you can't manage to, then drop.
I know it's not helpful but should really do what you think is best.
+1. but seems like u are not a maths-y person based on the subject that u are doing. i think u should drop it.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
dont think about dropping me too early as a few people i know got only 50s% for their half yearlies last year and then came back at the end of the year to get like 80s%. She is now doing 4 unit despite not getting the best results her average for 3u is like 75%(quite high actualyl considerring everyone did bad in half yearlies) and 60% for 4u. It is not the best results but it is estimated that if she continues to maintain such results she will probably get low 80s for both of them which are great results.

Also you can always do 3 unit next year for whole year and then drop it b4 the hsc. so keep your options open and do not jsut think because of this i have to drop this and that.

it is just like me last year how i was going to drop legal as it wasnt in my best 8units but good thing i didnt drop it as i am not doing so great in chem and currently like in top 10 for legal.

Julie Y

HSC
dont think about dropping me too early as a few people i know got only 50s% for their half yearlies last year and then came back at the end of the year to get like 80s%. She is now doing 4 unit despite not getting the best results her average for 3u is like 75%(quite high actualyl considerring everyone did bad in half yearlies) and 60% for 4u. It is not the best results but it is estimated that if she continues to maintain such results she will probably get low 80s for both of them which are great results.

Also you can always do 3 unit next year for whole year and then drop it b4 the hsc. so keep your options open and do not jsut think because of this i have to drop this and that.

it is just like me last year how i was going to drop legal as it wasnt in my best 8units but good thing i didnt drop it as i am not doing so great in chem and currently like in top 10 for legal.

kk thanks guys ~ appreciate the help :)

rundotop

HSC
N/A
it just depends on how capable you think you are

I got 30%ish (bottom 20?) for my 3u last year
but I knew I was capable of so much more

Picked up 4u... call me crazy.
And I still do the 2u tests now in case I drop 4u, but highly unlikely. Coming top 5 in 2u outta 70ish peeps, top 10 in 3 u and top 10 in 4u

anything is possible. Cause only you know what you are capable of.
But I'm pretty sure your shitty mark was because you didn't study. Like I did. Maybe try doing the homework and exercises you're teachers set out, and alos do the exercises. Then you should be fine.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
naww even after my awesome tutoring :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)