OMG! School is coming...! (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i did alrite last yr, even tho i didnt study much... 1st place in year for drama n 2nd 4 commerce... yay!!!! i gotta admit im kinda shittin myself about this yr tho - cuz now i HAVE to study and do homework. eep!! i just dont have the motivation to study 4 crap subjects like maths. oh well, yr 11's gonna happen whether i want it 2 or not, so i better get up & start studying! :)

ishq

brown?
HSC
I wish 264 + number of days the hsc goes on for + no of days for results + no of days for uni results + no of days for the end of those hols...was over

:)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
u guys love rubbing it in dont u... but i thought u were suuposed to wish u were still at school.. oh well maybe its a little soon for that...

plus yr 12 is exciting... i mean its like one big competition against the whole state.. approximately 60 thousand students... lol

I think yr 12 will be fun... and i mean i could confidently say.. that yr 11 was the tuff part for me...

yr 12 is really a year were u get to correct ur mistakes from yr 11...

so yeh...

ishq

brown?
HSC
physician said:
yr 12 is really a year were u get to correct ur mistakes from yr 11...

so yeh...

lol...i keep telling myself that - again and again and again.......

Murray

Follower of Odin
HSC
physician said:
u guys love rubbing it in dont u... but i thought u were suuposed to wish u were still at school.. oh well maybe its a little soon for that...

plus yr 12 is exciting... i mean its like one big competition against the whole state.. approximately 60 thousand students... lol
Yes we love rubbin it in ... and by the way i loved Yr 12 but it had nothing 2 do with the "big competition" thing that ur on about ... it had little 2 do with the work it was just great fun ... i miss it but i would not go back 2 school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)