OMG, my half yearly result! (1 Viewer)

tommytomickey

HSC
Did so shit on Physics in my yr12 half yearly exam. Only 35%. Crying!
I am so upset:bomb:.:burn:

*ToRi*BeLLa*

HSC
at least u didn't get 17% in maths... sorry but i felt the urge to share my pain... i'm seriously considering joining the circus, i could be the tent.
xoxo :eek:

HSC
Wow, people who got marks near mine! :eek:

In Physics and Maths I beat you both, but not by much at all.

Just remember, you've gotta stay positive.

What were your exams worth, weighting-wise?

*ToRi*BeLLa*

HSC
i have no idea what it was worth and frankly i do not care lol... i'm dropping maths first thing tomorrow so from now on...PARTAY..lol ... congrats on beating me but i'm sorry to say that it is not a hard thing to do... xoxo

HSC
ahhh dw, u still got time, just try harder....i fu*ked up as well 68%-_-
o well.....**drinks coffee n stays up all night studying**

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
sanjeevprasad99 said:
lol i got 64% and came 1st in the class.
why do you kids take stimulants and other beverages to cope with this ?

HSC
sanjeevprasad99 said:
You passed; that's not fucking up.

Eddyah

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
You passed; that's not fucking up.
fucking up depends on the context of the difficulty of the test, passing is superficial.

'yaaay i passed with a 55%' top mark coulda been 99. Its not about passing, its the degree of which 1st place is kicking ur ass :)

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
Always remember this, the HSC does not determine the rest of your life, only the next year, perhaps.

There are many paths to where you want to get. Some are fast track, some are longer term. Sometimes you have to work longer and harder but if you are determined you will get there. I just finished my DipEd with a very talented and dedicated lady who is now teaching science and maths and T&D who never even did the HSC. Why? Because at the time she was not able to do it. BUT life is long and opportunities arise.

Who stays in the same profession for the rest of their days these days? No one. Gosh, I started out studied engineering, then became a teacher, went did engineering, had kids, working on becoming a published writer (and I was a really crap English student but now, not so) and, whoops, went back to teaching. But things do change in life.

OK, you stuffed up Physics now. Continue to do your best and try your hardest and no one can argue that you were slack. Keep your eyes on the goal, not the process.

And eat chocolate.

tommytomickey

HSC
alcalder said:
Always remember this, the HSC does not determine the rest of your life, only the next year, perhaps.

There are many paths to where you want to get. Some are fast track, some are longer term. Sometimes you have to work longer and harder but if you are determined you will get there. I just finished my DipEd with a very talented and dedicated lady who is now teaching science and maths and T&D who never even did the HSC. Why? Because at the time she was not able to do it. BUT life is long and opportunities arise.

Who stays in the same profession for the rest of their days these days? No one. Gosh, I started out studied engineering, then became a teacher, went did engineering, had kids, working on becoming a published writer (and I was a really crap English student but now, not so) and, whoops, went back to teaching. But things do change in life.

OK, you stuffed up Physics now. Continue to do your best and try your hardest and no one can argue that you were slack. Keep your eyes on the goal, not the process.

And eat chocolate.
cool, I will try my hardest! thx a lot :)

HSC
alcalder said:

And eat chocolate.
Now, that's good advice!

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Some on got 4% for bio at my school but its not the end of the world

Freakster01

HSC
..man every1 did so bad for the 1/2 yearly.. 47% for maths man.. and i am not talkin about 3u or 4u just plain 2u maths ><!! and asian parents kinda expects u 2 get like wat..? 90% crap im way of ><!! haha

emuthegreat

HSC
lol atleast you beat me :) i got 42% for maths. Im deffinetly an asian who hates maths with passion :(

legal disappointed me so badly too . i got 53% considering the last exam i got 92% .. what a humongous difference lol !

fcuk the HSC . but who else feels like we're not exactly about to sit for the HSC in 5 months time ?? i feel like im just cruising along, when there are some people studying hard out :( im scared lol .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)