OMG....Im so stressed out!!! (1 Viewer)

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
The math test was soo bad, Im looking at a raw of 55 ish
Would that make the cut for a band 4?
Ive been offered a scholarship and one of the requirements is at least a band 4 in mathematics, and im worried that I wont be able to fulfil that requirement :'(
Any hope?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll say this,

It probably will translate into a band four. Whether it does or it doesn't, what is done, is done. You can't change it. You can still do well for your overall ATAR. You still have four units to go, that's nearly one half of your ATAR. By the time you stop stressing about this, at the rate you're going, you're going to neglect study for economics until Thursday. Then you'll underperform in that, stress, do shit in business. It's just going to have a domino effect. Forget it, you'll be absolutely fine.

Geniuswas

HSC
There's nothing you can do now. It's over. Enough stressing, get over the rest of your exams, have some fun after the HSC.
Get back your results, then you'll find out. Good luck. Remember, don't live life with regret.

Btw to answer your question, raw mark for Band 4 is around 55-60, however, considering this years exam was pretty difficult, it might be lower.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
There's nothing you can do now. It's over. Enough stressing, get over the rest of your exams, have some fun after the HSC.
Get back your results, then you'll find out. Good luck. Remember, don't live life with regret.

Btw to answer your question, raw mark for Band 4 is around 55-60, however, considering this years exam was pretty difficult, it might be lower.
Much lower

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
defs Band 4

I'll be your Band 4 buddy ok? :)

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks guys! This gives me hope!
Love each and every one of you :)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I'll be your Band 4 buddy too! Although I think I failed so maybe Band 3 buddy? :( Same thing :( Lol.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
What's done is done, if you can't do anything about it, then stop moaning :p.

Go relax your mind, focus on something more positive :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)