Omg- Harry Potter 6 is complete! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

persephone

HSC
White Rabbit said:
normally prefer the kids covers to the adults, but 'Advanced Potions' looks promising from my point of view... does mean more Snape! Also, just because harry gets into NEWT Potions doesn't mean he got good OWL's - it just shows dumbledore isn't to shy about bending the rules...
that's what struck me about the adult cover, that advanced potions....more snape and harry...so much to look forward to!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
just thought id add, that bit about te colours an purple meaning spirtuality and royalty - it means sexual frustration as far as im concerned ;)

persephone

HSC
someone told me that purple was the international gay colour. i like the fact that dumbledore and harry are on the cover. makes me think that harry doesn't hate dumbledore as much as he appeared to at the end of ootp. i love dumbledore and i couldn't bear it if harry hated him. (not real people, i know)

to download the countdown to the release of HP and the HBP go to www.mugglenet.com and you can add it to your blog and to your desktop

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Yep, it's both green and purple - form what i've heard. Must be the american version, because the uk kids isn't green and purple..

As for the desktop, mines got it now! (UK kids one) and I'm off to read blood magic now :p

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
persephone said:
to download the countdown to the release of HP and the HBP go to www.mugglenet.com and you can add it to your blog and to your desktop
^^^was on my desktop as soon as it was out.

persephone: i agree with you about the dumbledore thing...i was annoyed at harry for being so pissed off at him through most of the year...i really do hope that things are better between them this time...

persephone

HSC
lilmzqt....thank you for sharing my sentiments. poor dumbldeore, all this responsibility he has to deal with and have to have harry misundertand him is just heart breaking. he only did what he thought was best and harry is mad at him! harry was very annoying in the 5th book...

HotShot

-_-
HSC
ah let me guess

the latest book is about Voldemort and someone drying (Gandalf or someone) or whoops or worng book DumbleDore becuase he too old. ANd yeah Ron does something stupid and while hermione hooks up a boyfriends and later finds out that he is gay(too bad). Malfoy does something stupid and harry saves him, while Hagrid is found drunk in lying on top of Professor McGonall who later charges him of rape. Oh wait there is more (because this book is longer) so Neville kicks Malfoys ass in a fight. Gryffindor somehow lose the quidditch and the bear team win becuase of a new recruit........finally Voldemort is killed again and but he back to life in the next book.

And the half-blood prince is Voldemort's son! He screwed some slut and you now (the new recruit). done i read the book! and watched the movie!

HotShot

-_-
HSC
wait there more

DO you how much i hate the book?! Shit they can all do magic and serius black dies by slipping into hole. VOldemort never focken dies, harry does all these flukes and while Hermione has all these gay problems while ROn is just some unco bastard. Nivelle some lost idiot. Dumbledore some old hag, and snape some gay guy. then you got Hagrid some beared wanna be sant a claus

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
persephone said:
lilmzqt....thank you for sharing my sentiments. poor dumbldeore, all this responsibility he has to deal with and have to have harry misundertand him is just heart breaking. he only did what he thought was best and harry is mad at him! harry was very annoying in the 5th book...
http://www.astronomytower.org/authors/cassie/ALTBUA.html

Hilarious parody of OotP!Harry by the most famous Harry Potter fanficer out there.

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
I know this may be slightly random... but has anyone here read the pardoy... "Barry Trotter and the Dead Horse" i found it , apparantly my sister bought it, its quite funny in some parts... very boring and stupid in other parts... what you think?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Bunny04 said:
I know this may be slightly random... but has anyone here read the pardoy... "Barry Trotter and the Dead Horse" i found it , apparantly my sister bought it, its quite funny in some parts... very boring and stupid in other parts... what you think?
i thought the first barry trotter book was absolutely atrocious, i can't believe i even finished it... understandably i didn't bother to find out about the second one :p

rumour

HSC
White Rabbit said:
Yep, it's both green and purple - form what i've heard. Must be the american version, because the uk kids isn't green and purple..

As for the desktop, mines got it now! (UK kids one) and I'm off to read blood magic now :p
They both look pretty old in that cover!!!!!!!!!!

I always like the UK covers better than the US ones, which are too cartoonish, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)