Omfg At Last I A Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (1 Viewer)

cbcb1

Just finished IT waited 2 weeks for it.............. BUT AT LAST FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:). OMG good feeling :p

mishka

HSC
N/A
yeah, i finished at 4pm yesterday... did my alibrandi thing...
i didn't know whether to smile because it was over or cry because IT'S OVER!!
congrats on finishing, and hanging in there!! :)

kelboo

HSC
KUDOS to everyone who had an exam on one of the last days... I finished today (@#%&ing FRENCH EXT) and couldn't be happier!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

off now to drink a litre of champagne :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

cbcb1

Yeh i guess people who finish on the day appreciate it more after they finish because of the long wait stress and watching others having fun and lol others laughing at you because you finish on the last day. I wanted to see how it feels like to laugh at others but i never got the chance :-(

mishka

HSC
N/A
there's always next year to do that, when the next lot of kiddies go through!! :D

cbcb1

lol i am finished and i am still on this forum i should be out partying and stuff but for some reason i dont feel like it. My friend just ring me to got out 2 of them and i said no and a week ago my dad asked me if i wanted to go overseas for the holidays ......... and i said maybe what ...... its like i am changed :p lol for the past few years i have been asking him for this and now . i dont know but i guess its the uncertainty of getting back the HSC results i dont know what i got and if i go on playing and stuff and i get a bad UAI i just feel real bad......... i dont know anyone feel the same i guess if i know i was going to get a score above 90 i would be out partying but yeh at test the stress and pressure of HSC is over.

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
i feel like ive got nothing to do anymore.. theres so much stress in my life right now im not really concerned with going out and partying.. im not going to schoolies or the yr12 formal and im upset about that... and my marks aren't going to be very good at all..

congratulations everyone for coming this far though and good luck with your results...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)