OLMC Parramatta got an extra 20 mins!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almcg

HSC
A girl from OLMC told me straight after the exam that they recieved an extra 20 mins after the English paper because an alarm was going off. This is NOT fair! The only thing the school is allowed to do is put in misadventure forms, the only time extra time is awarded is if all the students have to leave the exam room- and only if the Board of Studies approves it.
Another 20 mins to me is another whole essay!
This is simply not fair, everyone needs to complain to the Board of Studies asap!

Husayn

Banned
HSC
shut up nixon, the girl has a point

We had imbecilic imbeciles shouting and acting like zoo animals outside our exam room and we didn't get extra time.

Almcg

HSC
I didn't think people would be so complacent about this....sorry!!
I think its important everyone knows this as it effects everybody.

ss1

HSC
N/A
fuckk thattt i wish i had 20 extra minutes i would have time to revise all my essays and finish my stinking ted hughes... only if i was a girl lol

HSC
Almcg said:
A girl from OLMC told me straight after the exam that they recieved an extra 20 mins after the English paper because an alarm was going off. This is NOT fair! The only thing the school is allowed to do is put in misadventure forms, the only time extra time is awarded is if all the students have to leave the exam room- and only if the Board of Studies approves it.
Another 20 mins to me is another whole essay!
This is simply not fair, everyone needs to complain to the Board of Studies asap!
when an alarm goes off, it's the normal procedure for the students to file out from the room, wait til it's safe, then have the supervisor decide what to do.

I'll bet you that they lost time by filing out - that happened in our english trials!!! >.<

So they probably didn't have extra time, just made up the time.

chill out!!

Twiggyy

twiggy
HSC
that suxxx

So unfair! 20 mins could of easily helped me finish my essays!
im annoyed now.

sleepy_tania

HSC
Considering i didnt finish section 2.. thats pretty unfair! those 20mins wud have helped me alot lol

Ow well...

Almcg

HSC
It was a house alarm or something in the vicinity- not a fire alarm.
They did not file out
they did not loose time by 'filing out'
they didn't leave the room and everyone i know from OLMC are excited about the extra time they recieved (most of them didn't even think they needed it)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
im sorry, all i heard was "wahh wahhh wahhh"

chin music

HSC
N/A
Fuck that! I FUCKN CARE. There was some broken window banging through the whole exam in our hall and wen the time was up the stupid whores like PENS DOWN OR UR EXAMS RIPPED UP.

HSC
out our school we were given 5 extra minutes. apparently there was some distraction with a delivery truck or whatever, i didnt even notice it to be honest but i wont complain bout the extra 5 minutes as its let me finish my conclusion this time, unnlike the area of study where i needed about 15-30 seconds more max lol

blue_eye_baby

HSC
i think its a serious issue, and the school will have to report it or they may be penalised more...some action will happen, the bos wont let it slide under the rug...the students marks may be reduced or the school wont recieve a high rank for it

niteshade1312

HSC
i dont think its really fair. Can you imagine having 20 extra minutes!! I could have redone a whole essay!!

chin music

HSC
N/A
Ye i completely agree. Whether or not the alarm was meant to go off doesnt matter coz the bottom line is the alarm was in the school so it was the schools fault and they didnt work hard enough for it not to be a distraction (turn it off for the exam). It doesnt make sense that the school is rewarded and gets 20 more fuckn minutes. My school wouldve drilled every school if we got 20 more fuckn minutes. Not coz were the best school but because time was such a problem that 20 minutes is a huge difference.

joeyjeremy

HSC
oh dont worry about it its all over ENGLISH Is all over for the rest of our lives!!!!
ENGLISH only to bespoken NOT WRITTEN :p in a long form :p
hahaha anywayns good luck again ! :D

HSC
Hey, how about instead of wondering what WE could have done with that extra 20 minutes, why don't we think about what THEY did with the extra 20 minutes?

Approximately jack shit.

Seriously, like 100 people out of 63,000 get 20 minutes extra time - many of which claim to "not even have needed it" - and you guys/girls are throwin' a hissy fit? It's not going to affect your UAIs kiddos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)