Okaies need sum advice! (1 Viewer)

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
This guy i have been mates wit since bout yr 7 told me he liked me and asked me out today.. im kinda involved but not officially wit sum one else. but everytime im wit him he goes all weird at moments and goes on bout his ex.. then minutes later is fine and says he likes me:( but yeh im not sure if i should go out wit the mate.. would it make things weird???

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Snow Pea! said:
This guy i have been mates wit since bout yr 7 told me he liked me and asked me out today.. im kinda involved but not officially wit sum one else. but everytime im wit him he goes all weird at moments and goes on bout his ex.. then minutes later is fine and says he likes me:( but yeh im not sure if i should go out wit the mate.. would it make things weird???
Yes, it would.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Snow Pea! said:
well then how do i let him down nicely? he has already made it weird by asking me..:(
By saying "Fuck off with your nice stuff, I only want to be friends."

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Just tell him that you don't want to go out with him and make up some shit about how with you, friends are always friends and there's a line you don't cross rah rah.

Either way, you're going to break his little heart into a bazillion pieces so you might as well try and be pathetically nice about it.

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
steph@nie said:
Either way, you're going to break his little heart into a bazillion pieces so you might as well try and be pathetically nice about it.
oh god...im too nice tho seriously.. cant stand hurting ppl.. LOL aww well i guess ill just have to elt him down very very nicely..

slip

HSC
it sounds to me like you know you want to be with your friend but you want us to tell you your wrong. most people here will say fuck the friend. but im gonna say that your friendship is the solid basis for a great relationship and that you should go for it.

make yuor own choice jsut know that when you get older and can take as many risks you will wish you took more now.

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
slip said:
it sounds to me like you know you want to be with your friend but you want us to tell you your wrong. most people here will say fuck the friend. but im gonna say that your friendship is the solid basis for a great relationship and that you should go for it.

make yuor own choice jsut know that when you get older and can take as many risks you will wish you took more now.
yeh, but i was gd mates wit my last bf and now i barely tlk to him. :( he was a really gd mate and i dun want it to happen again. It would be nice to be closer to the guy. maybe i shouldnt be too worried bout the future, but it is gd to think ahead.. i didnt last time. lol

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
I know this is gonna sound corny, but do what you think is right. Go for it. I'm sure that you will realise what your meant to do if you look inside yourself.

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
I know this is gonna sound corny, but do what you think is right. Go for it. I'm sure that you will realise what your meant to do if you look inside yourself.
i'm looking.. lol

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
I'm failing to see the difference between being a boyfriend and just a good friend besides the official title that comes with it. I say go out with him but the next time he goes weird on you, slap him!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
You shouldn't be allowed to go out with anyone if you need to ask people on an internet forum for relationship advice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)