oK who is nervous for tomorrow??? (1 Viewer)

suz

HSC
I know this is stupid but for some reason I am REALLY nervous for tomorrow. I know its only enrollment day but still......
Does the uni actually give us anything tomorrow, e.g. diary, timetable???
Do we organise our parking permits tomorrow???
Im so confused
Anywayz I'll be there at 11:45 tomorrow who else will be there and at what time???

Last edited:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I get there at 12:30, not really nervous, my mum is coming with me. Kind of excited actually!

Maddy

Damien Martyn Rocks!
I'll be there are 11. I'm kinda nervous! I'm worried I'm gonna forget something important!! Actually, I'm more worried bout having no accomodation at the moment! Not good!!

suz

HSC
Yeah my dad is comin with me end I think one of my best friends
Knowing me I probably WILL forget something lol
Good luck with accomodation Maddy, where are you moving up from???

m@ds

I will be there at 11, but going solo. I have semi worked out my timetable. I am pretty sure we get out diary and at leats our phot for our student card.

Just don't forget your Birth Cert/or Passport and Tax File Number!

suz

HSC
I know everyone who has seen my one has laughed....

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by suz
I know everyone who has seen my one has laughed....
]

Scan it can let me be the judge of wheater its good or bad!!:p I Promise to be kind.

swangal

Ive lost my student card already!:s ( and for once it was actually a half decent photo)i got it on tuesday and now its gooonee....i cant believe i could be such a dumb ass as to lose it somewhere within my house within 4 days of receiving it!o well i guess ill be payin $ 10 for a replacement...i think ill just tell the uni it got stolen....rather then admit my own stupidity!

suz

HSC
To snapwizard, I would but I don't have a scanner, what a shame lol
To swangal, shit that is pretty bad, keep looking when you least expect it it will probably turn up lol

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by suz
To snapwizard, I would but I don't have a scanner, what a shame lol
If by any chance I get to wollongong show me you picture, okay? Man am I the only one who uses okay instead of o.k.?:rolleyes:

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by swangal
Ive lost my student card already!:s ( and for once it was actually a half decent photo)i got it on tuesday and now its gooonee....i cant believe i could be such a dumb ass as to lose it somewhere within my house within 4 days of receiving it!o well i guess ill be payin $ 10 for a replacement...i think ill just tell the uni it got stolen....rather then admit my own stupidity!

wow..thats really shit then.....u better ring them to get a replacement .....just tell them the dog ate it.lol :p

hey u got a uai of 97.8..y r u at the gong for law...cant u go to unsw? or do u just prefer the gong?...just curious :confused: :confused:

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
If by any chance I get to wollongong show me you picture, okay? Man am I the only one who uses okay instead of o.k.?:rolleyes:
ahhahaha...shen good luck for late round....lol
:D

swangal

@ santaslayer:i live in the gong, ill be workin in the gong and i like the campus enviro + alot of my friends are also going there( i kno that shouldnt really be a reason tho)...plus i didnt really feel like wastin time travellin to sydney somewhere when there is a perfectly good uni sitting on my doorstep!

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by swangal
@ santaslayer:i live in the gong, ill be workin in the gong and i like the campus enviro + alot of my friends are also going there( i kno that shouldnt really be a reason tho)...plus i didnt really feel like wastin time travellin to sydney somewhere when there is a perfectly good uni sitting on my doorstep!
oh ok.....lol
i was just curious coz a lotta people i know woulda packed their bags and gone to uts or umaq . i understand what u mean.....:)

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
haha shen now u get to look at the gay student ids...
dont forget to look at suz' one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)