oh my god wtf is this (1 Viewer)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
yeah same here im finding it all a bit same-ish at the moment... like all the stores are doing exactly the same thing, sportsgirl, portmans, kookai etc, its all EXACTLY the same overdone boho shit

HSC
i was in the newsagent today, and there was this line on the front of girlfriend magazine that said something like 'warning, clothes inside may cause you to be mistaken in the street for sienna!' .. why the hell is sienna miller so famous for this whole boho thing? its not like she invented it, and she's certainly not the only celebrity who wears that type of clothes. wtf.

but then again, the type of chicks who read girlfriend .. it speaks for itself.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
coz they wear tanks saying "i heart the OC" stupid little girls. i cant believe that magazine girlfriend is still running! lol!! its so immature! lol "how to kiss"

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
coz they wear tanks saying "i heart the OC" stupid little girls. i cant believe that magazine girlfriend is still running! lol!! its so immature! lol "how to kiss"
errrr just cos youve grown up doesnt mean the whole world has!!! there are still little girls around the same age u were when u enjoyed it

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
natstar said:
i remember reading it till like Year 9, then it started to get a bit young for me
Which one? I loved Dolly in Year 6 and 7 nd then Magazines bored me. Except waiting for the dentist or something. Very entertaining how they tell everyone the latest false rumours and such :D

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
dolly and gf are actually targeted at high school age, from like 12 to 18, but younger and younger girls are reading it so older girls see it as immature and start reading cleo and cosmo

jebbie

HSC
I would only read Harper's Bazaar or Vogue.

I buy other magazines for drama - I'm doing costume design so the dresses are useful for 'inspiration' or to draw on to extend my own ideas :D

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Say what you will, dolly doctor is always great for a laugh.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
twisted_emily said:
errrr just cos youve grown up doesnt mean the whole world has!!! there are still little girls around the same age u were when u enjoyed it
your right. but i never 'enjoyed it'. i hardly ever got it. i was a dolly girl. and when those little girls reading now, grow up, they'll realise it was a waste of time

FLAVA said:
does anyone like this ?? wtf is with the ruffled pockets?!!
wow the sizes go up to meduim!!! what happned to large? lol supre is so fucked

Last edited by a moderator:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
jeez, i cant believe anyone would actually voluntarily wear any of this stuff...even if you paid me i wouldnt wear that hideous nurses dress, yuck!!!!! i have only ever seen about 2 decent garments in that store...and neither one was selling, probably because they covered more than 20% of your body, unlike the rest of the stuff they had...

em_516

bludging..
HSC
lol that's so shit..check out her stomach though..how fucking flat is it!! eww..i'm guessing photoshopped or something?

btw..why is everything green?? i mean, i love green..but everything you guys have posted has been green!! is that all they stock, or is every green supre item ugly?? (or is every supre item just ugly? :p)

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
Re: the dress. I actually like it. And heaps of other supre stuff so shoot me fashion police. Cheap but effective :uhhuh:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Come on guys, seriously...that dress is Heaps nice, I would luv to put it on.

jebbie

HSC
What is up with this?
Its all weird

But some of it is half decent. Such as this
Its just that its ridiculously short

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)