Official UTS Documents Required (1 Viewer)

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
Can someone possibly help me with the following things? I require a few documents to prove to Centrelink my enrolment into university, and they've requested a few. (They also have me as going to USyd, rather than UTS. Can't do anything right, can they?)

Anyway, I require the following and need to know how/where I can obtain them:

-Recently dated confirmation of enrolment in semester 1 this year. (Use my tax invoice?)

-Statement of account for semester 1 this year, listing each subject and HECS/hours/etc. for each. (Again, can I just use my tax invoice for this? Or must I use a Statement of Enrolment, which costs $10 =/, though it only shows the course you're enrolled in doesn't it, and not the subjects?)

-Official academic results for semester 1 this year. (I think I found this. You need to fill in a Statement of Academic Record Application right? Arghh..you have to pay $20 for it? Stupid)

How would I go about getting any/all of these if I haven't got them already?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
When I got youth allowance I didn't need any of this stuff, I just told them my student number then I think they contacted UTS for the info.

Maybe cos they had uSyd instead when they tried to contact the institution they obviously didn't have you as a student....

But yeah your HECS statement should be proof.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Your Academic Record will show your results as well as your course and will probably act as a statement of enrolment I guess? You can get one from the Student Info and Admin centre.

fatmuscle

HSC
i rocked up to the student admin, ask the nice lady there that i needed documents for centrelink, and she knew which ones to get :)

and i didn't pay anyhting for it

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
That's what I assumed braindeadAsh. I don't know how they got me as going to USyd especially when I didn't accept any offers, nor apply for anything there (at least I didn't get into anything or attend anything).

Thanks guys.

I'll have a go at asking Student Admin for my things :D Don't want to go through the irony and trouble of having to pay for documents so I get payment.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
yeah go to the student office thingo and ask for an "enrolment advice" thing stating that you attend uni full time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)