Official Upcoming Concerts/Gigs Thread (1 Viewer)

Guernica

HSC
PerfectByNature said:
Anyone going to see Paramore in April?

April 6th at the Big Top, Luna Park.

Well, they're playing with New Found Glory who I don't actually like, but as I mentioned to a friend, I'd go see the Wiggles for Paramore.

I'm tempted to go for Paramore. I wish they were doing side shows.

It's a waste to pay to see the headliner when you're going to leave before they come on.

HSC
melimoo said:
oh man
i love blasko so very intensely
so do i, she's so awesome :eek: her voice is beautiful, and she's so damn cute. but the crowd was absolutely fucked .. everyone was sitting on the floor chilling and watching and quietly singing along which was actually kinda cool, then about ten drunk girls decided to get up at the front and start moshing to every song (you don't mosh to sarah blasko, kids :confused:) and were just really obnoxious. like, sarah pretty much told them to tone it down and shut the fuck up (in a very hinting way) and they didn't, and then you could just tell that she started to have a really shitty time, like there were these fucking chicks moshing in her face and she pretty much stopped talking to the crowd altogether and looked like she was about to cry the entire time. hell, i nearly cried 'cause i felt so bad for her :eek: and a lot of people got up and left because the chicks were just completely ruining it.

buttttt the encore was so worth it .. she played perfect now and i was like a metre from her, and halfway through all the lights turned out so it was like total darkness and sarah blasko singing my favourite effing song of hers, it was THAT good. oh and i got her set list :eek:

ps they need to have an annoying shitcunt detector at the front of shows, for real.

Last edited:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i got tickets for alexisonfire and NIN
kinda want to go see 30seconds to mars aswell.

Guernica

HSC
PerfectByNature said:
Anyone going to see Paramore in April?

April 6th at the Big Top, Luna Park.

Well, they're playing with New Found Glory who I don't actually like, but as I mentioned to a friend, I'd go see the Wiggles for Paramore.

...And Paramore pull out and I'm stuck with 2 NFG tickets.

DEMONIC-CHRIST

HSC
These are some of the bands that are coming to Australia 2007 :)

Aeturnus Dominion
Agnostic Front
Alexisonfire
Arcturus
Daysend / Infernal Method
Daysend / Norse
Decapitated
Dragonforce
Dropkick Murphys
God Forbid
Helmet
Lamb Of God
Lord
Nile / Decapitated
Nine Inch Nails
Obituary
Overcranked Festival
Passive Escape
Paul Stanley
Rock Star Supernova
Sick Of It All
Slayer / Mastodon
Sodom
Soundwave Festival
Stone Sour
Suicidal Tendencies
The Bronx
The Eagles Of Death Metal
Tourettes
Transcending Mortality
Vader

BTW...This is for people that listen to Metal :)

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
DEMONIC-CHRIST said:
These are some of the bands that are coming to Australia 2007 :)

Aeturnus Dominion
Agnostic Front
Alexisonfire
Arcturus
Daysend / Infernal Method
Daysend / Norse
Decapitated
Dragonforce
Dropkick Murphys
God Forbid
Helmet
Lamb Of God
Lord
Nile / Decapitated
Nine Inch Nails
Obituary
Overcranked Festival
Passive Escape
Paul Stanley
Rock Star Supernova
Sick Of It All
Slayer / Mastodon
Sodom
Soundwave Festival
Stone Sour
Suicidal Tendencies
The Bronx
The Eagles Of Death Metal
Tourettes
Transcending Mortality
Vader

BTW...This is for people that listen to Metal :)
Yeah like dropkick murphys.
Crazy bagpipes metal.

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
Bjork in 07 ... unless we're on the tail end of the 18 months :S

"One Little Indian is preparing for what it expects to become the biggest-selling Bjork album yet, thanks to a new Timbaland-inspired commercial direction and the promotion of an 18-month world tour. The album Volta is released on May 7 and Bjork is preparing to work it extensively. The tour will be announce this Friday and dates are already confirmed for Glastonbury, Coachella and Roskilde.

The album will be preced with an as-yet unnamed single which will be released digitally on April 9. A physical version will not hit shops until May 21, as new mixes are still being produced. The online campaign, featuring new film footage, will go live on March 12.

One Little Indian managing director Derek Birkett is hugely excited by the sales potential of the album. "It's probably the most commercial thing she's ever done," he says. "It's really up and happy and the collaborations are extraordinary". Birkett is also surprised by the willingness of Bjork to tour so extensively, which will see her go round the world. "If someone had told me six months ago, i wouldn't have believed it," he says. "The plans for the tour are mind-blowing- Bjork's devised her own set and will have 30 musicians on stage".

Looking foward to this one!! ... Besides that theres Deerhoof, and anyone going to Phoenix?? ..

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
biomic said:
Bjork in 07 ... unless we're on the tail end of the 18 months :S

"One Little Indian is preparing for what it expects to become the biggest-selling Bjork album yet, thanks to a new Timbaland-inspired commercial direction and the promotion of an 18-month world tour. The album Volta is released on May 7 and Bjork is preparing to work it extensively. The tour will be announce this Friday and dates are already confirmed for Glastonbury, Coachella and Roskilde.

The album will be preced with an as-yet unnamed single which will be released digitally on April 9. A physical version will not hit shops until May 21, as new mixes are still being produced. The online campaign, featuring new film footage, will go live on March 12.

One Little Indian managing director Derek Birkett is hugely excited by the sales potential of the album. "It's probably the most commercial thing she's ever done," he says. "It's really up and happy and the collaborations are extraordinary". Birkett is also surprised by the willingness of Bjork to tour so extensively, which will see her go round the world. "If someone had told me six months ago, i wouldn't have believed it," he says. "The plans for the tour are mind-blowing- Bjork's devised her own set and will have 30 musicians on stage".

Looking foward to this one!! ... Besides that theres Deerhoof, and anyone going to Phoenix?? ..

lordy.

i hope so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)