Official UAI Thread: Post your UAI's here (1 Viewer)

Kelvy

HSC
Bastard Nithin!!! You beat me by 0.05 hahahah! Nah....i dun care, well done mate!!!

Kel

ressul

Mr
HSC
Can 89.95 get into a 90.05 course?

I've got my UAI, which is 89.95.
I want to get into one course in Sydney Uni, whose projected 2005 UAI is
90.05. There is only 0.1 difference between it and my result.
Do I still have the chance to get into that course?
If I can,please tell me how to apply.
Thank you very very much!

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
this is really scary... heaps of people got in the 90s!!!!!!! wow!!!! well done all of yous!

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
ressul said:
I've got my UAI, which is 89.95.
I want to get into one course in Sydney Uni, whose projected 2005 UAI is
90.05. There is only 0.1 difference between it and my result.
Do I still have the chance to get into that course?
If I can,please tell me how to apply.
Thank you very very much!

hm.... i duno but i know sum 1 who got liek 60 somthing and still got into a course with a min uai of like 70 something ... so yeh maybe its possible - it might also depend on like who else has applied for that course - maybe if there arent as many people they could let u in... i duno this whole uai thing is bullshit cos like ur only 0.1 away ... it would be really silly to say, NO, cant do this course cos u missed out by 0.1. If ur really wana do that course then stick to it i reckon... altough i hav no idea about any of this sort of stuff maybe u could contact the uni?!

Jessisbored

HSC
SAM said id get 89.60, but i got 88.25. so annoying, my course last year was 88.4 (missed it by .15) might still get it though if i get this sport scheme

dont_b_simple

all u pplz who got uai's in the 80s and 90s should not be complaining that the sam modulator lied to u, they judged it on last yrs results so of course ur mark is going to have gone down...daaa...and this whole uai system is screwed up and should really be discarded. i did well in the hsc, had fairly high marks yet my uai is below 70, so i pritty much wont be getting in to uni this yr so noone can bloody complain

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
i got a uai of 101, i rang UAC and said whats the go there isnt that impossible? and then they said yes, and they are going to look into it! freaky shit.

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
Congrats, everyone.

On a related note, now we have to live up to the standards you've all set for us next year.

I'm so fucked.

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Argonaut said:
and I'm willing to bet that some of you haven't been completely honest with what you got ...
I don't see the point of lying on a somewhat anonymous forum about your UAI, but then again thats me =P

SAM predicted 91.75

I ended up with 90.25 >.> [ Yar I ar teh dumb ]

Hoping to do B. of Architecture @ UNSW... if the UAI doesn't go up by 0.15 hah.

winwin

Im soooo screwed! My estimate was 78.15 but my UAI came out 2 b 72.7! Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dead! sheesh kebabs! i nearly got a heart attack! oh well, wots done is done. so i gotta live wid it! anyways good luck 2 all of u wid ur entries!

Rhi Kate

...!
HSC
SAM predicted 92.9 and i was stunned
I expected mid 80's and got 91.85 SO IMPRESSED!!!!! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)