Official UAI Thread: Post your UAI's here (1 Viewer)

gr8cat

matt_f64 said:
not as good as everyone else on here, i got 88.35 which isnt bad but i needed 89-91 range for my preferences so ive missed out on all of my preferences.. so gutted right now.. give me a rope..
Don't you get 4 points extra for local Universities also? It might mean not getting your favourite venue, but it's better than nothing!

Teleph

Look mum i'm a Starrrr
HSC

SAM estimated 98.8

B com/B art in UNSW HERE I COME :p

Last edited:
HSC
89.75 - i'm completely stoked considering i did shitty subjects like hospitality and food tech and doubted i'd even get 80, but at the same time i'm a tiny bit annoyed because i'm SO close to 90.

not as good as some of you guys (congratulations to you all!), but i'm really happy :D

DaRanjed

I feel the same way. Stupid 89.55. I JUST need 0.45!

Are you serious, SAM was off by 7.0 points?

Weird...

Blackbelt

HSC
Uai

I got 99.15, hope to study Optometry @ UNSW. Needed 98.3 this year so should be OK. Anyone else choosing Optometry ?

wanton-wonton

HSC
dogbacon said:
SHIT

SAM got be wrong by 7....

7...can u believe it!?
and im not talking it went up, it went right DOWN

and u guys r complaining about how its off by 0. something??
honestly...plz me thankful...cos man, im so screwed
i bet noone can beat 7 points! :'(
So what is SAM all about?

tennille

HSC
dogbacon said:
SHIT

SAM got be wrong by 7....

7...can u believe it!?
and im not talking it went up, it went right DOWN

and u guys r complaining about how its off by 0. something??
honestly...plz me thankful...cos man, im so screwed
i bet noone can beat 7 points! :'(
Too many people rely on SAM. You have to realise that subjects are scaled differently from year to year, and that people perform differently each year. But 7 is heaps.

LazyMo

It really sucks to be me!

I asked a few friends, and one of my friends that had completed the HSC last year was telling me that my UAI estimate from SAM (since it was in the low 70's) will +/-5! I was thinking that's a bit drastic but hoped he was correct! (i hope it was +5) But guess what? It was correct! -5! Well 4.45 to be more precise.

>_< Looks like i have to repeat!

Bundybabe

Oh man so many are my life is over i only got 97.wotever!!! Or i can't get into anything decent with 87. You should be very happy with your results.
I got 81, 68, 79, 72, 67 and 82 only to end up with a UAI of 66. All my preferences are shot to pieces and i have to wait 4 years before I can go for mature age. By that time i could have completed my course. So please If u have a high Uai don't whinge about it and make us people who really did get bad UAI's feel even worse.

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
94.85 im stoked - sam predicted 95.75 so im rather happy. congrats everyone we all diid great and i think we kicked last years asses! merry xmas and happy new year!!!!!!!

Jase

HSC
lucyinthehole said:

looks like i'll be doing science (adv) at USYD. unless i change my mind :p i still don't know what i wanna do!!! well, i have till jan to decide, right? right? *shifties*
Hey i'll see ya there then ^^. unless one of us changes course. because i have no idea what i wanna do either.. science adv just seems the most suitable.

ez_19

Musikerin
HSC
97.90, SO happy!! now i've got a chance of getting into a better arts course at syd. oh and sam got mine spot on, i was very impressed. =)

bc_27

HSC

20 points higher than my 1st preference (Civil Eng at UNSW - 78.00 in 2003)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)