Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

Kirsti

HSC
Reni got post 1600! Party time!

*Dances*

Oh, and this is post 1601. That calls for another sexy party.

HSC
N/A
Hi all,

This is so extremely random but I think I competed against one of you in a dance competition a few years back... except I don't know which one :( Is anyone here a DDN member? If not, please ignore this message :) I can disappear like *poof*!

HSC
N/A
Did anyone sing "Fever" at the Extreme Dance Eisteddfod (or something like that) two years ago? It might have been kirsti... if so, hello kirsti! :D

Dancers rock.

Kirsti

HSC
Yes that was me Glitter! You did Zoot Suit Riot didn't you? Such a fun song, I've done that one before at some concert.
Wow, I haven't been on DDN for a while now. Hows it going there?

Actually, I have time to kill so lets make a trip to the magical land of dance.net (taps heels and whispers "there's no place like home" x3)

Angie wants me! Kirsti feel soooo loved on here these days :D

HSC
N/A
Kirsti said:
Yes that was me Glitter! You did Zoot Suit Riot didn't you? Such a fun song, I've done that one before at some concert.
Wow, I haven't been on DDN for a while now. Hows it going there?

Actually, I have time to kill so lets make a trip to the magical land of dance.net (taps heels and whispers "there's no place like home" x3)

Angie wants me! Kirsti feel soooo loved on here these days :D
Whoo! Tracked you down! lol. Yup, that was me. Am currently a mod at DDN *gasp* so yeah... keep it quiet though :) If hoards of DDN people come on here where I'm more laid back, then I will loose my uprighteous image. And that's not allowed to happen. *polishes uprighteous image*

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
winicat said:
moons needs a life OUTSIDE of her siggy
hey, im bored! im not allowed out of bed and, whilst usually this would be cool *i luv sleeping. sleepiness is my god. worships sleep* i dont like someone telling me im not allowed to get up. that ruins it. *grumpy*
perhaps if more people were bloody well online id have something else to think about! damn you all non bed people!
i can't believe they said id be okay to go to uni tomorrow - i ask you, what's the good of being sick if you still have to go to friggin pop culture and get tragic R&V essay back? 'fleeing the suburbs' is not exactly fascinating and i have this strange 6th sense that essay shall come back with big F on it *worries* twasnt very good after all.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*gets up and speaks*

Hi, I'm Mike, and I have no life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)