Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (2 Viewers)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
howdy howdy everyone.
winifreddo - my PC lec IS an idiot! i hate her...hmmm, actually seem 2 have quite a long and comprehensive hatred list now. must work on that.
nah :p

hmmmmm, i really dont have much 2 say. oh, cept, how much do i luv my new timetable?! *huggles it* only there tues and thurs. totally loving it. but muchos work *frowns* no! musnt frown or will get wrinkles!! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

*sigh* yes, im bored.
sharky, stop talking 2 urself
wini, i like ur new av - is green! i like green...most green...some green. well, i actually prefer a coupla others colours, but i do like green v.much! no, really.
kirsti, its almost ur bday! and its 80 days til the HSC! hurrah!

jaws is on tonight! hurrah! actually...no. thats bad. coz jaws is crap. but is nothing else on. OMG - DOOM!! i just realised i have 2 watch mad max 2. i hate that movie! *sulks* i dont wanna watch it! is yet another reason to hate PC! bah. humbug. shall turn in2 scroogette.

...yes. scroogette.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
oh, and wini? doll --> that cat attack thing reminds me heaps of the attack of the killer marshmallows! die!!! "oh tommy!" hehehehe, also reminds somewhat of ur graphics thing with the penguins. see, penguins are everywhere! invading society on high school graphics students mass subliminal consciousness.

yes.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
TangleElfshimer said:
what does this have to do with ancient history?
Not much, but the girls (and single guy floating in and out) have been the active members of this forum last year and have helped out people in here. It's kinda like the 'Introduce yourself' section :)

*is back from America*

Hey girls, hows things?

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
Wow! I went to america too (disneyland AND wisteria lane~!!!!) and then canada!!

Its all good asy, all good, although i didnt get to meet Matt King on the weekend (league player from melbourne storm for all those in here who dont watch the footy - wait, i think thats all of u!)

Hey wini!! I have news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Should i tell you??

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Oooh, new page!!! (yay, haven't gotten that one in a while now)
Sorry about the 3x posts in a row, but i really wanted to now b able to say that my number of posts is equal (~~roughly :p) to one-tenth of the posts in here, so i claim that, by induction, that it means i own 10% of this thread :D
(no poking holes in my logic either, the mathsman is always algebraically sound^^)

Kirsti

HSC
Ok Sharky, you can have your 10% but as nobody else makes a regular effort here anymore, Wini and I shall claim 44% each and leave the other 2% for the rest to fight over :p

winicat

HSC
kirst, your logic is awesome lol
sharks, i just loved that reni had to.. look after (*cough*) your maths books
ang, what news?!?!?!
asy, when the heck did you go to america?

winicat

HSC
reni, the 'cat attack' thingy reminds me of something i saw on an ad for funniest home video show

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
kirsti said:
Ok Sharky, you can have your 10% but as nobody else makes a regular effort here anymore, Wini and I shall claim 44% each and leave the other 2% for the rest to fight over :p
Since i post so much, i will claim the remaining 2%.

(gah, msn is stuffing up!!)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
So yeah, be proud to know that ancient history does have its uses. I mean, yesterday when i went to the Australian Museum (don't ask) I could totally answer the question on absolute dating and potassium-argon dating. I felt so cleverest! Oh and btw, Australopithecines look funny. They make me giggle.

Speaking of biology, next week we're playing with dissected cats. CATS!!! Ooh yeah think about it...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
Wow! I went to america too (disneyland AND wisteria lane~!!!!) and then canada!!

Its all good asy, all good, although i didnt get to meet Matt King on the weekend (league player from melbourne storm for all those in here who dont watch the footy - wait, i think thats all of u!)

Hey wini!! I have news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Should i tell you??
*nudges ducky*

GO THE DRAGONS :p

*coughs*

And king is a beast of a winger, SoO proved that *nods*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)