Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
winicat said:
there's still a house left?!?!?!

Asy: admit it, you know seth cohen turns you on
I keep getting told by my female friends that i remind them of seth, i cry :( i wish i was trey or at least some bad ass

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, its more like the fact i seem to have bad luck with girls thats all a bit too real for me haha.

And on other notes, thanks AHST222, i have realised in all its fullness how i know nothing about ancient history rofl :(

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
Haha, its more like the fact i seem to have bad luck with girls thats all a bit too real for me haha.

And on other notes, thanks AHST222, i have realised in all its fullness how i know nothing about ancient history rofl :(
then how in the heck did you become ancient mod???

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
lol, what were u supposed to be learning about?
Alexander the Great and The Hellenistic World

The problem is that the step from 1st year > 2nd year is so fucking massive :( Im going to be blind by the end of this unit, on the upside kids might get lucky and get Uni notes from me

winicat said:
then how in the heck did you become ancient mod???
I slept with a lot of people :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, she's been around, probably busy as well, grr

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
as much as i hate to admit it...she makes a good point wini! :D

ok, im just going to bitch bout one of my english lecturers...he's such a bastard! he gave me a HD on my first assessment then decided that he didn't like the fact that i was using 'however' as a conjunction (yes, i do know it's not one but who really cares?! as if everyone doesn't use it that way anyway!) so dropped me down from 88% to 84% and therefore down from HD to D!!! gah! *screams into handy pillow* i so wanna murder him!

Callistogenic

HSC
silvermoon said:
as much as i hate to admit it...she makes a good point wini! :D

ok, im just going to bitch bout one of my english lecturers...he's such a bastard! he gave me a HD on my first assessment then decided that he didn't like the fact that i was using 'however' as a conjunction (yes, i do know it's not one but who really cares?! as if everyone doesn't use it that way anyway!) so dropped me down from 88% to 84% and therefore down from HD to D!!! gah! *screams into handy pillow* i so wanna murder him!
Ooooo... When do we murder this guy? We're a mafia, right? *finds his handy banana cannon and loads with cayene pepper* All hail the mighty-mighty liquid-force of rutabagas!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)