Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

winicat

HSC
wrong_turn said:
so where's the place where i begin to take over the world?
like recycling, taking over the world starts in the home

winicat

HSC
i repeat: "like recycling, taking over the world starts in the home"

i think we should make it, like, mandatory to give up a left shoe to enter campus every wednesday -- that way, i'd be able to stay and help you before i go home lol

winicat

HSC
silvermoon said:
uhuh. ive been telling peep for years that its the penguins that will rule the universe - despite what jane may say bout the true leaders bein the sheep. pah.
who would listen to baa baa baa when they can listen to whahahaaa (the penguin's noise) or hoonnnnk hoonnnnk instead?! i mean really, people, why do we always have the debate over penguin and sheep *shakes head in disgust*

winicat

HSC
AND little baby penguins can be left with their fathers while we go out dancing and clubbing and what-not ;)

heh heh "left shoe day" .... will you be at lunch? i hope bec is, she left stuffs at mine on thrusday and, well, she might just want it back lol

winicat

HSC
ooers, why will you be late? *waggles eyebvrows* ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*looks around*

*wonders what hes doing up at 4:45am*

*ninja vanishes*

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Woah! U ppls have sure been busy. I was starting to get used to having like only a handful of new posts to read thru after a few days, now it's like a handful of PAGES to read!
I think the last 3 pages were all comprised of the last 2 days (or something close to that)

wow, so much going on since i checked last.

New guy eh? something about pants and something (sorry, can't be bothered to look back again and check ur name)

And whats this sudden obsession everyone's got with guys? Makes for a very boring few pages. Taking over the world and penguins, yes, i can see the connection and the relevance, but guys? nah, must be a girl thing :p

Wow, this IS getting really close to 1000 posts!
*There are 195 days until the HSC* hehe, i remember that. good ol' school.

winicat

HSC
sudden obsession with guys?! baby, it's always been there lol

and the heaps of posts? i think you can officially blame ang and i lol

Kirsti

HSC
Well, I WAS going to bitch about the 4 pages that have been added since my last visit but Sharky sorta beat me to it.

y'know, that rhiannon doesn't appear here anywhere near as often as she should. And whens the last time anyone saw Tina around here? Maybe it's just me but weren't they gonna run the world take-over?
They think they're too good for us now don't they? I bet they've got their very own spam thread somewhere else! We should find it and crash it

winicat

HSC
*covers face with hands* i'm a-gonna kill that angie kid

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*whispers to wrong_turn* Quickly, in here, theres a room of schoolgirls.

*ushers wrong_turn into the room* Have fun, all chloroformed or rohypnoled for your pleasure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)