Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (2 Viewers)

Kirsti

HSC
Anybody who's bored should come straight to KOTARA!!

I have many activities to cure the bored mind. Shall we start with some sequining? Or if that isn't exciting enough for you, how about some housecleaning!?

Kirsti

HSC
hey hey tis ang stealin kirsti's accoubt

*insert evil laugh here*

hehehe, the matchmaker came and gave my Duckie (my tamagotchi) a baby!! Tis a little girl, and its al;l coz Anna's little Benji decided to cheat with Bec's little chicken..............

bloody blondes, alwaqys thinbk there too good, damn coleman, now shes gonna live at Sydney UNI!!!

ohh well, at least she can iintroduce me wini b& Jules tol some cute lifeguards, Colenman, make sure u go to Bondi Beach baby! Lifeguards there bare so hot....

Kirsti

HSC
ok, so, ONE TREE HOILL started last njight, am sooooo hooked!Q@!@!@!!!!!

damn God Chad Michael Murray is hot!!!!

*woot & ba Boohyah for the road*

Oh, and i have started usibn 'lol' in everyday scentences, go me!!!!

Ok, sooooooooooooooooooo

Yep, its still Ducki!!! Still lookin 4 a job 2, interview at lone star went ook, mite get one at bowlin alley, wed can only hope....

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
Kirsti said:
Where the hell did I say that No one wanted to talk to me??
u said that noone had posted and
Don't make me talk to myself
therefore i think it was quite a logical extrapolation that no1 was talking to you, hence no1 wanted to talk 2 u. dont make me prove it by the all-encompassing powers of mathematical induction! threatthreatthreat...wove, that double t looks really odd.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
oooh, and on a more serious note - has anyone ever been to Atago university? even just seen it form the outside if you haven't been in? am seriously considering applying, but kinda want someone to tell me even what it looks like first *sigh*

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
and why the hell does Tommy Lamp have so much goddamn rep??? pfft.

im so annoyed. my computer was supposed to be delivered between 1-5 this avo...so wat time do they come? 8:50 this morning. damn - id just logged off here and gone back 2 bed. ugh. was about to answer door in my pjs...but then realised no1 i knew was supposed 2 be here now so threw on huge long coat be4 opening door. is like 30C here and i opened the door wearing a fur lined coat...no wonder the guy gave me a wierd look. *sigh* he was sooooo cute 2! is completely unfair!

*yawn*
*moonie goes back to bed*
i don;t think i'll bother coming on here for a while...no1 has anything interesting to say! yeah, well, i'll see some of u this avo at GJs anyway won't i? how cosy...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl. and the decline of the members starts.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
silvermoon said:
and why the hell does Tommy Lamp have so much goddamn rep??? pfft.
coz he's a nice guy :p

yeh asy...everyone post hsc starts to get a life now. it's the beginning of a new era...when the 04ers start clubbing and drinking themselves silly, and when the 05ers enter and start pulling their hair out from stress!

stress? what's stress? I don't remember the definition of that word anymore...oh wait, i'll forget about stress after the 17th and 18th of Dec. :rolleyes:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha, yes stress. I too will be stressing since ill be camping out against some of you 04's :p

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
wow, silvermoon has over 1000 posts and i've never even heard of him/her...

and i thought mack was a spammer!!!!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
AsyLum said:
rofl. and the decline of the members starts.
grr...who asked u anyway AsyLum :p
*sigh* if only they'd made us mafia the ancient mods this forum would be in such better shape...heh.

anyway, if BreaKing searches back through english forum posts he'd find plenty by me...oh, ok, a few...one or two...read: none.

spamming all the way.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha, you lot better not disappear, who else is going to keep this forum alive next year!

winicat

HSC
*stumbles in* *trips* *groans* *growls* *paws at fluff in the air* *rubs bleary eyes* *hiccoughs* *sneezes* *blows nose* *coughs up lungs* *collapses to floor*

damn the dreaded schoolies disease ...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
winicat said:
*stumbles in* *trips* *groans* *growls* *paws at fluff in the air* *rubs bleary eyes* *hiccoughs* *sneezes* *blows nose* *coughs up lungs* *collapses to floor*

damn the dreaded schoolies disease ...

actually it sounds more like BOSWS (Bored Of Studies Withdrawal Syndrome) to me! :p

winicat

HSC
*laughs* *stops* no, no it's really not.

this place reminds me too much of frees at school (have no idea why) ... which i actually think i'm visitng tomorrow to get rid of some books *shudder*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)