Official ECMT 1010 thread. (1 Viewer)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
oh hey don't worry about the lectures, i didn't go to any in the first week either.. it doesn't make a difference

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Rorix said:
Uh, it wasn't pointless. I'm assuming the exams are going to be something of the sort.......uh we have an exam right? Anyway, it's not going to be a dry 'work out the mean and SD and graph this data'

u will have an exam and it will be worth the most and i found it easy 2 score marks in the finals, coz if u know the concepts well, u can kill the exam.....( well i did ;))

Rorix

HSC
well if a WOMAN can manage it then im sure ill be able too

:p

runs and hides before anyone brings up the 2% thing

stazi

Nightman
HSC
No, offcourse it wont be dry 'work out...' They will require you to write a 1/2 hour essay about how once tig went to america to sit in a law firms office and you also have to include an optometrist in there as well.
That was the most boring story I've ever heard. I drifted in and out. I'm mathematically challenged but id rather hed teach us something more complex, or at least make an anecdote to intergrate into actual stuff after weve learnt methods.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
i <3 tig. the only lecturer i sit up the front for... i love his accent, i love his hobble, i love his pointless stories. pure sex.

amyc

supernerd
HSC
Lainee said:
It wasn't pointless! He was giving an example of the application of ECMT to real life situations... which I thought was good since I'm sure someone down the track will complain that they're not learning anything that can be used.
i'm not learning anything that can be used full stop. the story was pointless full stop.

i despise stats full stop.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
absolution* said:
i <3 tig. the only lecturer i sit up the front for... i love his accent, i love his hobble, i love his pointless stories. pure sex.
oh, if you think Tig is shaggable, wait til the second half of the semester, when you get Goodhew... if you like 70 year old queer men in suits, you're gonna luuuurve Goodhew!

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
snakeoils said:
oh, if you think Tig is shaggable, wait til the second half of the semester, when you get Goodhew... if you like 70 year old queer men in suits, you're gonna luuuurve Goodhew!
Nice work describing my gay fetishes with such succinct phrasing.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
The Tig-meister said that we can order notes through UCC but they are not in the list. Help me out someone... :confused:

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
if he's said it , then they shud be available at the copy centre soon :)

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
absolution* said:
Nice work describing my gay fetishes with such succinct phrasing.
It was a deep and meaningful interpretation of your rainbow background.

Rorix

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
No, offcourse it wont be dry 'work out...' They will require you to write a 1/2 hour essay about how once tig went to america to sit in a law firms office and you also have to include an optometrist in there as well.
That was the most boring story I've ever heard. I drifted in and out. I'm mathematically challenged but id rather hed teach us something more complex, or at least make an anecdote to intergrate into actual stuff after weve learnt methods.

could have left if you didn't find it interesting

stazi

Nightman
HSC
and what if he was to teach me something important towards the end? Leaving a lecture seems rude as well

Rorix

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
and what if he was to teach me something important towards the end? Leaving a lecture seems rude as well

surely you have some friends you can ask about how it ended?

just because you're too insecure to leave a lecture before it was completed doesn't mean you should blame Lord Tig.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
After some time, you'll have no qualms about leaving a lecture.

One of the things you learn to accept about uni is that some lectures are just plain bad. There are a number of lectures from the past year I have walked out of, because they were a complete waste of my time. Its harsh, but valid.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Yeah, that GOVT1101 lecturer had people running out all the way through. Such mundane shit. I felt sorry for her. It was like, everytime someone walked out, she paused and realised how truly boring the content was, and she was the one who wrote the textbook.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)