Official Cryptocurrency Thread (1 Viewer)

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
U waiting for a year to reduce CGT? Or just holding on due to the good ol' crypto greed? Lol. AAVE hasn't been tradable long enough to whether the price increase is sustainable, but man, I would def cash out if I saw those gains.
i think it should be lower gct0? have to sort it with an accountant but ye close to set 4 lyf

dighead

HSC
i think it should be lower gct0? have to sort it with an accountant but ye close to set 4 lyf
Yeh you can save a ton if u can hold out for one year, but as I'm sure you know, one year in crypto is a LONG time.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
fuckin hell cunt

why did you pick that coin
I saw that it was doing alright so I just was like fuck it all in

I only wish i put more into this one. There's another one that's doing alright (expecting a similar return)

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
putting 90 grand into some random altcoin is fucking bonkers
It wasn't random, very familiar with this defi.

Look into other defi coins like synx uniswap etc. My money is on them in the next bull run

dighead

HSC

Look into other defi coins like synx uniswap etc. My money is on them in the next bull run
Yeh but the crypto market is generally all speculative, and the price isn't really correlated with the tech or use case, so a ton of money in any crypto is super high risk since it could've just as easily gone the other way. You got lucky I guess, so it definitely paid off. Now do 10x leverage to turn that 1M into 10M.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh but the crypto market is generally all speculative, and the price isn't really correlated with the tech or use case, so a ton of money in any crypto is super high risk since it could've just as easily gone the other way. You got lucky I guess, so it definitely paid off. Now do 10x leverage to turn that 1M into 10M.
Yeah ofc it's high risk but i don't want to leave my savings in some shitty bank account making 1%

Should leverage it aye

Nah the profits will go towards buying a home for queenroot and I

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

sure but knowing about it and knowing what will happen to the price, with presumably the bulk of your savings on the line, is completely different

the prices of cyrptocurrencies have not generally increased in line with adoption or expanding use cases

unless you're secretly already rich and 90 grand is only a small amount of your money, this trade was absolute insanity

but obviously, congratulations

dighead

HSC
sure but knowing about it and knowing what will happen to the price, with presumably the bulk of your savings on the line, is completely different

the prices of cyrptocurrencies have not generally increased in line with adoption or expanding use cases

unless you're secretly already rich and 90 grand is only a small amount of your money, this trade was absolute insanity

Completely agree with this - any money put into crypto should be money you can afford to lose. I only wish I had the balls to pull something off like this, but the misses would absolutely kill me.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

I am not "rich" but i have been mining btc with my brother since like highschool so i do have quite a bit saved up. 90k is a reasonable punt. thx :)

Completely agree with this - any money put into crypto should be money you can afford to lose. I only wish I had the balls to pull something off like this, but the misses would absolutely kill me.
ur young just do it yolo

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
LEL

SEC Charges Ripple and Two Executives with Conducting $1.3 Billion Unregistered Securities Offering

Washington D.C., Dec. 22, 2020 —

The Securities and Exchange Commission announced today that it has filed an action against Ripple Labs Inc. and two of its executives, who are also significant security holders, alleging that they raised over $1.3 billion through an unregistered, ongoing digital asset securities offering

Lol nvm ripple is crushing it

kurjeg

HSC
It looks like I'm in the right place at the right time. I'm just starting to trade. Correct me if I'm wrong, success here will not be achieved without objective analysis, a good strategy, control over emotions, greed and fear. I'm looking for new ways to expand my experience.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
It looks like I'm in the right place at the right time. I'm just starting to trade. Correct me if I'm wrong, success here will not be achieved without objective analysis, a good strategy, control over emotions, greed and fear. I'm looking for new ways to expand my experience.
ur wrong it's about luck mainly

it's glorified gambling

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)