Official BEAST (B2ST) fan thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Official BEAST/B2ST (비스트) Fan Thread

They also performed at the 2011 K-POP Music Fest. in Sydney.

Members

Epik High
Chemical Ali
krnofdrg
xAlan​

Attachments

Last edited:

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Bro did you go to k-pop fest if so what section were you in? I was in VIP standing haha B2ST are pro!

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Haha bro, yeah you shoulda it was worth it, I camped overnight, I was 3rd person there LOL, but cause of bitchy fan girls (no offence to any fan girls) but some are really bitch and pushed through so hard so I wasn't at the very front T_T I hope there another concert soon B2ST were so good live and C.N Blue hahaa, pretty much everyone who preformed live was good haha.

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha bro, yeah you shoulda it was worth it, I camped overnight, I was 3rd person there LOL, but cause of bitchy fan girls (no offence to any fan girls) but some are really bitch and pushed through so hard so I wasn't at the very front T_T I hope there another concert soon B2ST were so good live and C.N Blue hahaa, pretty much everyone who preformed live was good haha.
Fark omg you actually camped?? =_=
Ahh well, you could have sneaked and ran to the very front. :p

VIP standing was the best though, but I was on gold, gold seating = gold standing. Worst seats out, couldn't even see the stage properly :(

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC

Is this enough already? :)
This is is pro haha, why is Hyuna so hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.

I'd do anything to replace hyunseung in this hahahaha just to be that close to hyuna :p

and yeah I did camp, for like 18 hours? LOL kinda regretish it

HSC
Uni Grad
This is is pro haha, why is Hyuna so hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.

I'd do anything to replace hyunseung in this hahahaha just to be that close to hyuna :p

and yeah I did camp, for like 18 hours? LOL kinda regretish it
oh LOL so we'll have EpikHigh and Hyuna now :)

and camping, oh gawd, thank god I didn't get to that point. :p

xAlan

HSC
hey where were u at the gold section cos I was around the left side from the centre stage and me and my friends were basically standing the whole time >.<

HSC
Uni Grad
hey where were u at the gold section cos I was around the left side from the centre stage and me and my friends were basically standing the whole time >.<
I was sitting in B9, where nearly everyone was standing the whole time =_=

xAlan

HSC
rofl i was at b9 too, wat row?

>I was at row G with my 2 friends holding their almost pro grade cameras. Also happen to sit in front of a few really loud mandarin girls.

>>My friends were also told to put their camera down because their lens was too long(???) by 1 douchey security guard by they were rebel and pulled it out once he was gone. But we were so far from the stage >.<

Last edited:

HSC
Uni Grad
rofl i was at b9 too, wat row?

>I was at row G with my 2 friends holding their almost pro grade cameras. Also happen to sit in front of a few really loud mandarin girls.

>>My friends were also told to put their camera down because their lens was too long(???) by 1 douchey security guard by they were rebel and pulled it out once he was gone. But we were so far from the stage >.<
I was at row N. So many people ahead of me were just standing up and I had to stand up as a result :(
The security guard kept telling us to sit down T_T

Nevertheless, B9 seemed to know the songs very well, in fact, everyone was singing all of the lyrics together, especially in shock :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)