Official age count for schoolies... Over or under?! (1 Viewer)

whats your age for schoolies??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

~Jame~

Ok, so im trippin' balls about the whole schoolies under 18 shit...
Im gonna be 17 and some of our mates are 18 and some arn't.

My overall view is that i will be come depressed and stay at home drinking my sorrows away watching TV cause everyone will be clubing.
There will be a shit load of cops on the Gold Coast so an Fakey is out of the question...

I wanna know if there will be a shitload of under 18's aswell as Over 18's.

Do the poll and then i can see... that way we can make our own parties... on the beach.. LOL! and i wont feel like a youngen...

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Not enough options in the poll mang,

I'll be going down with mates, we're all 25-27ish, I reckon it's only good when you're a bit older.

Legham

HSC
There'll be plenty of shit happening out on the streets.. Im 18, but theres no chance i'll be in clubs. I fucking hate anything to do with dancing and the music there will drive me insane.. Im taking guitar hero 3 up there with me and there's 10 of my mates staying in the thing we got booked so i wouldn't be surprised if we just partied inside for most the time.

mattooty

HSC
Ill be 18 but being a student like the rest of us, will be strapped for cash.
Might go out clubbing once or twice but will spend alot of time being a street lizard and partying on the beaches. Half my mates are over and the rest under so we'll just do what ever floats at the time, few cartons each and a bottle and i wont care where i am:)

J

~Jame~

Graney said:

I'll be going down with mates, we're all 25-27ish, I reckon it's only good when you're a bit older.

Yea sorry about that... lol
Well you can vote as 20 which is meant to be 20+

Matthew89

HSC
I'll be 18, as will most of my friends. I'd expect a lot of people will get fake IDs though

Elke-Lee

HSC
ill be 18, but soooo many of my friends who are coming up will be 17, so we're just gonna party in the street with them most of the time :) the clubs will probably be way too packed to enjoy ourselves anyway.. went up a couple of weekends ago and it was allready hectic, let alone when thousands of schoolies will be there :) so dont worry, i GUARENTEE you wont be sitting around depressed and watching TV!! haha. if you go the first week thats meant to be better, coz thats the queensland week and everyone is underage there.. but one of my mates went up club week last time and still had the time of her life, so yeah :)

wangurflapper88

wishforwings
HSC
:wave:
Graney said:

ahhhhh, i could see why he didn't put many more options, for the reason that people who are ACTUALLY leaving school and celebrating that fact are about 17-18.

You must be one of those notorious toolies

ahahaha

mattooty

HSC
Wouldnt recommend trying to do your own fakies cause every security guard at every corner checks id's.
If you're at bottle shops, they check you on the way in, at the counter, the way out and theres cops on the streets.
Either way its best to get it professionally done or to use someone elses id who looks like you

Matt Samson

HSC
~Jame~ said:
I wanna know if there will be a shitload of under 18's aswell as Over 18's.
I do think there should be an under 18s schoolies week.

Schoolies goes over 3 weeks with each of the States (NSW, VIC and QLD) taking one.

So why cant they add a 4th week for under 18s from all the States?

Jordanf6769

HSC
Matt Samson said:
I do think there should be an under 18s schoolies week.

Schoolies goes over 3 weeks with each of the States (NSW, VIC and QLD) taking one.

So why cant they add a 4th week for under 18s from all the States?
qld week is basically the under age week boss cos thats when the qld government organise it for the queenslanders. beach parties organised and apparently big fences now lol.... but yer ill be underage 2nd week so hopefully theres a lot of underages cos theres a few in our group that are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)