• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Offical: I wish buffy was still on thread (1 Viewer)

Fry

tabularasa said:
Ahh my buffy and angel collection is complete. I think i spent about 369 on buffy and 275 on angel. And you know what don't regret a cent of it.
tabula rasa - funny ep

"welcome to the nancy tribe" lol

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i technically have all of buffy bar the last half of season seven however i started buying them when a season on dvd was nearly $200 :p so i have season 1, 3, half of 5 and half of 7 on dvd and the rest on video but i'm building my collection slowly.

i have angel s1 on video, 2,3 and 4 on dvd and just waiting for 5. :)

they play buffy every afternnon at my gym now : )

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i'm waiting for angel season 5 to come out in the us before i complete my collection. i just prefer the us boxsets and they are so much cheaper, although the bit where they are about a year behind here kinda sux

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
it's so cool being on the treadmill when buffy is on because it's like i'm running to james marsters :shy:

Fry

i hear there's a sale at kmart with each dvd box set around $20..now that's dirt cheap! planning to go there tomorrow. im so happy i waited.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
glycerine said:
it's so cool being on the treadmill when buffy is on because it's like i'm running to james marsters :shy:
but you never quite make it....

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
one day i will. one day i'll have that threesome with james marsters and paul mcdermott come hell or high water

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
glycerine said:
one day i will. one day i'll have that threesome with james marsters and paul mcdermott come hell or high water
the question is who will the boys be most interested in?

Fry

i think i know why they're selling it cheap. they're trying to get rid of the old box sets and start selling the ones in the amaray cases which could fit in 3 dvds. damn..now i want one of those cos it will save me a lot of storage space.

this would be the perfect gift for any Buffy fan..all presented in a neat little leather casing. and yep, its the WHOLE season.

http://www1.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=12;-1;-1;-1&sku=227066

Fry

i was just looking at that site.

i only have s3 on DVD (sad, i know) but im going to sell that soon and get the whole box set. that way, i can carry it with me where ever i go. :)

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
EzyDvd is expensive! It's the same as what's in the stores, I think, except it costs like $20 more.

Ah I spent the weekend watching the entire first season.

tabularasa

HSC
I'd love to had like a super buffy marathon. But it ends up like being 108 hours which is roughly 4 and a half days. Ahh one day i'll have that much spare time on my hadns

HSC
squee!!! a buffy thread!!!

i love buffy. i adore buffy. buffy is my life. i was so sad wen it finished but the fact that fox8 continues to show it numbs the pain a little.

I'd love to had like a super buffy marathon. But it ends up like being 108 hours which is roughly 4 and a half days. Ahh one day i'll have that much spare time on my hands
can i come??? :p

Fry

welcome newbie :) Buffy sure rocks.

ive been trying to fill the Buffy void in my life by watching an episode every week in its old timeslot. still doesn't feel the same though, its better when you know that the rest of Australia is watching it with you.

tabularasa

HSC
I have the dvds to keep me company. I wasn't up[set that buffy finshed cause i knew i had angel, then when angel finshed i knew i had ru calling now i have nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)