Offers (1 Viewer)

HSC
I have read the FAQ's section on the UAC website, though I still don't completely understand offers from University institutions.

If I am offered my first preference, is that all I am offered? OR can I receive more than one offer, whereby I can choose which one to take..?

I understand that I need to prioritise my preferences.. but I've heard that you can receive multiple offers ><

Explaination would be greatly appreciated :D

moc2009

HSC
N/A
If you receive an offer for your first preference and keep it at your first preference then you will only received that offer.

If you receive an offer for a lower preference, you might get a later offer for a higher preference.

If you receive an offer for your first preference and you then change your preferences, you might receive another offer for any preferences that have now been moved higher.

You will only ever receive a second offer for something higher on your preference list than your original offer (so if you don’t get your first preference the first time or if you move your preferences around).

You can also get multiple offers if you have applied through different state systems, eg: UAC and QAC.

Last edited:
HSC
If you receive an offer for your first preference and keep it at your first preference then you will only received that offer.

If you receive an offer for a lower preference, you might get a later offer for a higher preference.

If you receive an offer for your first preference and you then change your preferences, you might receive another offer for any preferences that have now been moved higher.

You will only ever receive a second offer for something higher on your preference list than your original offer (so if you don’t get your first preference the first time or if you move your preferences around).

You can also get multiple offers if you have applied through different state systems, eg: UAC and QAC.

Thanks so much! Simply put, and cleared all my misunderstandings up :)
Have a good one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)