offers help (1 Viewer)

hisashi

no i did not...
i gave it a good look, but i did not expect such a low outcome....
im in a state of panic atm....
theres pretty much nothing i can get into with that uai

Ribbon

sukiyaki how do you know it isn't legit? I don't see why they would release the cutoffs before the main round of offers comes out, but as zannaz said, it seems legit!

cheesegrater

Overlord of the universe
wtf? is this for real? wots going on here????? if it is whew skin of my teethed into my course

Ribbon

where did you get the link to this? I went to the uac website and there is no link to this under 'media releases' and all info on offers states that minimum UAIs will not be released until they are published in the papers on monday.

its possible they have uploaded this to thier server, and are just waiting till monday to link to it, presuming no one would find it until they post a direct link... hence the question, where did you get the link?!

on a side note, this is great, I will still have a surprise monday morning to see if my EAS app gets me into law at anu, otherwise I know I am safe in newcastle..

hisashi, where ever you got this from, you are a legend!

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Theres the following points of it's legitimacy:

1. It comes from UAC website. only UAC officials have access to it. chances that some hacker just decided to have fun and post it there? quite low.

2. The format of the pdf is same like last year's one. since it's a pdf, you cant just cut and paste.

3. Making a spoof of this wastes time (changing individual cut-offs...)

So there's 99.95 % chance that this is real, or no? I might be wrong and forgetting few factors though..

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
well it's on the uac site...so unless someone with a sick sense of humour has hacked it id say it's legit :)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
yay melbournian! now you just need to find a place other than the gutter to stay in.

nafe

HSC
N/A
shit shit shit. my course rose 3.20 points, so i missed out by 2.45. looks like im going to tassie..

Last edited:

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
yep.....although atleast if i slept in the gutter on king st or redfern station i would not look out of place and be close to the uni :D
where would you put all your shoes though! :p

and yeah zannaz i got into commerce (lib) at usyd. i'm glad i put my preferences in the order i wanted to do them in because a few courses didn't rise as much as i expected them to.

p.s. what happened to quick quote and quick edit..?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)