Offering economics, physics and chem tutoring (1 Viewer)

extra123

HSC
Offering economics, physics, english and chem tutoring

Hey guys,

I’m Randula and I have graduated from Girraween High School ranked 24th in the 2009 HSC. I received a 2009 NSW ATAR of 99.75. For HSC students, I will be tutoring the following subjects:

Economics Overall HSC mark: 95/100

- Internal school assessment rank of 1/35.
- Trial mark of 95/100 (these 5 marks were the only marks I lost in the whole course)

Physics Overall HSC mark: 93/100

- Internal school assessment rank of 3/55.
- Trial mark of 91/100.

I can also tutor Chemistry and I completed the course as an accelerant in 2008:

Chemistry Overall HSC mark: 97/100

- School assessment mark and exam mark both 97
- Internal school rank of 5/74

So why me?

Economics:

- I have compiled a set of notes on each topic of the Economics syllabus. These notes have been summarised and revised with up to date statistics from a variety of sources such as textbooks, newspaper articles etc.
- I have aided fellow students in my grade by explaining various concepts and thus believe I have the communication skills and experience required to answer questions and concerns you may have.
- I have many test papers from which you can practice in order to hone your skills and exam technique.

Physics:

- As with economics, I have compiled detailed and comprehensive notes on the Physics syllabus. These notes have been summarised and set out in exam response style for easy reference.
- I have many test papers for students to practice and improve exam technique, especially in longer mark (usually band 6) questions.

Chemistry:

- I have produced comprehensive notes on the Chemistry syllabus, taking into consideration the specific terms needed to obtain the top mark allocated for a question. This has been possible by scouring HSC markers’ comments :D

*** I have also tutored English Advanced. I give tips on how to approach exam questions (not just memorising!!!) as well as improving essay and creative writing responses. My internal rank for English Advanced was 4/132. I also received an overall HSC mark of 94/100.

With the tutoring of these subjects, my goal is to help the individual achieve their specific target, and hence I will teach in a way so as to cater for one’s level of abilities and motivation.

Where: I live close to the Hills area.

Last edited:

Kamal15

HSC
RANDDDYYYY
good to see yah
well what can i say about this guy, let me start with AWESOME. If your looking for an eco or phys tutor(or chem) then look no further. The knowledge that randula has is immense. The notes that he puts together are amazing. The work that he puts in to his subjects is ADMIRABLE. Randula went for soo long without even losing a mark in eco and i remember the way people used to drool with eyes upturned in their heads when they saw his physics notes. and to conclude PICK RANDULA FOR ECO AND PHYS TUTORING
legend he is :uhhuh:

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Randy my man! How many times has this guy helped me? COUNTLESS. If there's anyone who is the embodiment of hard work, perserverance and action, Its this guy. For eco, this guy would just write practice essay after practice essay. Not only that, there are many in our year that bugged him tirelessly to read over their essays and improve them which he did. Unlike some, he wasn't one of those competitive types, rather the person to always give a helping hand. He didn't sell his notes, but even our teachers wanted his notes. THATS SAYING SOMETHING! Same goes for physics. If there was anyone I would turn to, it would be this guy. He would be uptodate and always have an answer to my questions. He has the ability to explain difficult concepts in simplified terms! What he hasn't mentioned though is that he has filled up I think 5 books just doing past papers for physics! He's done the work so its time for you guys to reep the rewards! Don't miss out people's! :D

punnu

HSC
Radula is honestly one of the best tutors u can find around here
He's a very capable person and he's achieved subject excellence in economics and physics. He has mastered his subjects and he takes his work very seriously.
His excellent communication skills are a supplement to his masterful all round skills. He has so much subject knowledge that it can out compete any other tutor in Australia. He understands the fundamentals of physics and econonmics and his process of learning is not cramming but UNDERSTANDING. This technique he would pass on in to teaching as well. Essentially this is the best techique for cognition.
Also randula is a very studious and hardworking person. Im sure he will attend to all of your assignments and homework.
Good luck randula

HSC
by reading this thread, i can definitely recommend this guy for tuition as he is able to exceed others performance in relevant subjects :)

extra123

HSC
everything is fine mate :), yourself?
and guys keep the requests for tutoring coming, just a few spots left!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)