Ode to thread (weight for it, weight for it) (1 Viewer)

lovethehsc

HSC
N/A
Wait for it...wait for it ("Homer the rapture isn't coming!").

Quick question: if i wanted to buy a laptop with microsoft that was relatively light (2kg? hence the weight) and small (12 inch screen?) how much am i looking at?

I am really not too bothered with the brand or the features (so don't worry about the graphics, gigabytes, gigahertz etc) i just need a laptop for taking down notes in uni lectures. I'm mainly looking for a cheap, light and small functional laptop.

Also where would be the best place to buy it? Harvey Norman with their 110% refund guarantee? Online? From one of the computer stores in the city? Post up links to good buys if you have any.

Thanks, for any responses.

p.s. i may consider getting a mac as i realise they are small and light but only if someone can convince me that the interface is workable. We have mac in our uni comp labs which i gave up on after a few hours of fiddling because i've become too used to the microsoft interface.

Last edited:

NovaAesa

HSC
I'm not sure about exact prices, but smaller (physical dimensions and weight) laptops are often a fair bit more expensive than their regular sized (15") counterparts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)