Oddities In The Exams (1 Viewer)

shimmy&shine

HSC
As the english extension 1 exam started, and everyone got very quiet, i suddenly noticed a click...click...click...click...click...click... My friend thought it was some girl clicking her pen ,and she told me later that she was gonna get ready to strangle them, lol, but really it was the stupid fan, going click...click...click...click...click...click... click...click...click...click...click...click... click...click...click...click...click...click... click...click...click...click...click...click... click...click...click...click...click...click... click...click...click...click...click...click...
above my head ,and it was SO FREAKIN LOUD!!!!

then i gave one of the supervisors a dirty and she rushed off and turned it off.
Then i finally started to write stuff that made sense in the exam.

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
LottoX said:
And of course we all know frogs go "Creak, creak, creak, creak, creak", "Creak, creak, creak, creak, creak", "Creak, creak, creak, creak, creak", the don't go "Gloomp, gloomp, gloomp"
Actually, we all know frogs go *limp wrist* at the Madi Gras!

Last edited:

Guernica

HSC
For about 45 minutes of our biology exam, there was a continuous loud, high pitched ringing/buzzing noise. Really got into your head and you couldn't concentrate at all. It was annoying as hell.. one of the supervisors went to get the maintenance guy and he had no idea. Then one of the supervisors was whispering angrily to someone on her phone (about the noise i'm guessing).

In our legal studies exam, someone threw a 'bunger' into the grate on the wall of the hall (inside which we were doing exams) and it made the loudest explosion noise and scared the crap out of everyone. It was really hard to get back into the zone after that.

I didn't notice anyone cheat though.

ane_st

HSC
You were asking about anyone cheating to right??

Well, after my CAFS exam, some of the markers were talking while i was writing my #s on my pages and they said that [apparently] some kid at a school near me [i won't say which one :)] stole writing booklets under his/her shirt or something, went home and wrote whatever he/she needed to and brought them into his/her next exam...

Last edited:

JayJay07

HSC
Nothing really odd happened to me. The only thing I can think of was when I had my booklets for eng on the side of the table (the ones i'd finished with), and they must have been slightly hanging off. One of the examiners walked past and knocked them and all my booklets went flying off, but he very hurridly collected them and put them back :) It wasn't really a problem just a little unexpected.

poopoohead

HSC
our entire school was evacuated during our maths exam- cos their was a bush fire near by. no one in the exam noticed a thing cos they made it so the emergency fire bell didnt go off and the head of school had to go around telling everyone to evacuate. just think- what if the fire had come closer and burnt down the exam room/hall!!! ha ha

their was a bird in the hall for one of the exams. my friends were talking about it

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
* During our 2U maths paper some girls table collapsed and her paper and water went everywhere...people in the exam room had the biggest smiles on and they were tryin so hard not to laugh...like everyone was about to laugh...mostly cos this girl is the kinda girl who always gets into situations like that...

* In that same maths exam and during ancient history this guy went to the toilet about 15 times for about 20 seconds...a bit sus
* And that same guy (in either the maths or hist exam coz i cant remember which one) was pulling down and up his jumper sleeve throughout the exam

lol honestly i think that guy cheated...

My personal exam oddity was being stuck in the exam room from 9:20am - 4pm...
Since i did the IT exam early (because i had a timetable clash with history extension) i was not allowed to leave the actual exam room until everyone in the state had completed the exam...so i had like a 3 hr break where i just had to sit in the corner of the exam room by myself...and the exxaminers were just staring at me and whispering...lol

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Oh yeah...at the start of english I was next to this huge speaker because we were in the school hall..and it was picking up dodgie AM radio and it took the 70+y/o examiner around 15 minutes to get it stopped ><

T

Testpilot

Exphate said:
coldasice said:
bahaha bull :rolleyes:

Wish it was made :)
Rule of the internets number 475: MC please do not reply to things several days and 3 pages later ok. Remember i know where you live.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)