Banned
HSC
median monthly wage is $923 lwol

oh dear

cost of living so low though

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i'm thinking of learning hungarian (not an easy feat) and moving to hungary (which i can do given that i'm an EU citizen)

Jobbik, The Movement for a Better Hungary (Hungarian: Jobbik Magyarországért Mozgalom) commonly known as Jobbik, is a Hungarian radical nationalist[3][4] political party. Jobbik has been denoted by scholars, different press outlets and its political opponents as fascist,[8] neo-fascist,[9] anti-Semitic,[10] anti-Roma and homophobic.[

Measured according to its representation in the European Parliament and the National Assembly, it is Hungary's third largest party.

oh mama

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i dont think jobbik is actually fascist lol

thats just a name that the left would call any non anti-white political party

point is reactionary party

third biggest

yesss

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
anti roma though i mean thats great

the roma are so bad

gypsies will steal anything that isnt bolted down because they think a gypsy stole a nail from the true cross while jesus was hanging there and then god granted them a licence to steal wahtever they wanbt

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
National-Anarchism is a radical, anti-capitalist, anti-statist, right-wing political and cultural ideology which emphasizes ethnic tribalism.
As a prelude to an anticipated racial civil war and a collapse of the capitalist system, National-Anarchists seek to establish autonomous villages for völkisch communities, which have seceded from the state’s economy and are no-go areas for unwelcomed ethnic groups and state authorities.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
haha i saw a today-tonight story about how australia has been "invaded" by gypsies who are stealing and conning millions of dollars from people

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
haha I live near the queen vic markets in melbourne, and all the produce sellers yell at each other and call each other gypsies

"half price salmon half price good salmon!"

"shut the fuck up you gypsy!"

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
lol are the producers european migrants

they are universally hated in europe everybody hates them

madonna went to hungary or romania or something ages ago and on stage tried to harrangue her audience about the countries anti-roma racism and she was booed off

philippe rushton talking about testing roma iq in belgrade lol

hilarious

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
those statements weren't connected
National-Anarchism is a radical, anti-capitalist, anti-statist, right-wing political and cultural ideology which emphasizes ethnic tribalism.
As a prelude to an anticipated racial civil war and a collapse of the capitalist system, National-Anarchists seek to establish autonomous villages for völkisch communities, which have seceded from the state’s economy and are no-go areas for unwelcomed ethnic groups and state authorities.
Helter Skelter brah

boris

Banned
HSC
i srsly think if the market doesnt continue its recovery that we are going to regress big time and communism will destroy us and it will be the cold war all over again except WE will be the reds and russia/china/iran will be the freedom blue team

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
lol

and yeah they are all ugly ambiguous east europeans

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
I think the OWS stuff is pretty bullshit but I am a bit worried about this newfound upthrust of marxism/leninism.

Crux

HSC
I disagree with the fact that if America lost all is lost. You don't think that there is Germany, the UK, NZ, Australia, Canada?

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
I disagree with the fact that if America lost all is lost. You don't think that there is Germany, the UK, NZ, Australia, Canada?
There is no Germany, UK, NZ, Australia or Canada. It's a myth propagated by the elite.

Are you a communist?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)