Ocamp and EngSoc Card (1 Viewer)

zeal

HSC
I was sent to the wrong place by a lady in the webenrolment room, she told me to the go to the UPO in the tower building, so I didn't end up paying for the O camp and getting the EngSoc card. Will I be able to just drop by there again on the 16th and pay for O camp, and get the EngSoc card even though it's not my enrolment session? And what is the EngSoc card used for?

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
EngSoc card has no use, unless ur up for the free BBQs they hold every month or so. It costs 5 dollars and other stuff u can do includes:
an invitation + discount for an alcohol cruise
some events like quizzes and trivias

not much really.

MoNNiE

HSC
I'd say go to the UPO and check out what they say.. about it..

but.... the best bet is to go to the SAU, since all money transactions are done there, never at the UPO -- i think --proe me if i'm wrong :/

mjlucas

HSC
MoNNiE said:
I'd say go to the UPO and check out what they say.. about it..

but.... the best bet is to go to the SAU, since all money transactions are done there, never at the UPO -- i think --proe me if i'm wrong :/
Don't go to the SAU, they are in no way involved with the O-Camp and will not know what to do with your money!

If you are paying by Credit or Cheque you can go to the UPO and pay next week. If you have cash you need to come to the next enrolment and just pay your money at the Engineering desk.

The membership card is used to get into EngSoc events, they are yet to go online, however there are free BBQ's, Paintball, Harbour Cruises, Beer & Prawn Night, Beer Tasting, Engineering Ball, Cocktail in The Loft and many other events planned for the year.

MoNNiE

HSC
mjlucas said:
Don't go to the SAU, they are in no way involved with the O-Camp and will not know what to do with your money!

If you are paying by Credit or Cheque you can go to the UPO and pay next week. If you have cash you need to come to the next enrolment and just pay your money at the Engineering desk.

The membership card is used to get into EngSoc events, they are yet to go online, however there are free BBQ's, Paintball, Harbour Cruises, Beer & Prawn Night, Beer Tasting, Engineering Ball, Cocktail in The Loft and many other events planned for the year.
Thanks for clearing that up ")

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)