Obligatory "Predictions" Post (1 Viewer)

IDFWU

HSC
was thinking moral/ethical standards or law reform for crime, some people were saying young offenders because it's never been asked before (lets hope not), family - compliance or contemporary issues? and for shelter possibly encouraging cooperation and resolving conflict or compliance

Last edited:

azk101

HSC
for crime i believe it will be young offenders, family law = probably non compliance and compliance in contemporary issues, world order = im not too sure but i think it could be effectiveness of legal responses in resolving conflict and maintaining order

Last edited:

cooldude69

HSC
Its either young offenders or the nature of crime but the nature of crime would be tricky to form an essay question around

IDFWU

HSC
nature of crime!? didn't even know it was possible to ask an essay question based on that

thehungrybeast

HSC
Thinking either young offenders cause it's never been asked before or maybe international crime again because it was done so badly last year.

azk101

HSC
I don't think it would be international crime since many people sent complaints on the harshness of the question

Memphis Depay

HSC
They should all have a sook. It wasn't a difficult question at all. Its in the syllabus so why not study it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)