O-Week! (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
It's raining like crazy today...is it worth going to it today?
No, it wasn't worth going today (stoopid me).

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I went anyway....the roundhouse was packed.

Had this girl talk to me for a while, gave me some grass jelly drink and other free stuff trying to be nice then after a while finally asked "You interested in joining the christian society?"

OMG!!!!! :chainsaw:

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Yes.. the blue shirt bible studies people are also abound..
and damn all the stalls in the way to scientia are all empty!

and why is the only freebie i got today, only the diary? (who wants those posters, too big and it was raining :D)

btw the library alarm went, and everyone was evacuated for a while. Didnt look too serious, but anybody know what happened?

Last edited:

Capulet

UNSW rulz!
i rekon most of the stall ppl does business or something, they are selling their guilds hard.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
who went and saw little birdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KATY STEELE ROCKS MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. it was a bit sus how they said 7pm on the website, and it actually started at 8pm plus you had to get through TWO kind of crappy support acts i nearly died. and then it got moved from 9.30 till 10 or something. but WHEEEEEEEEEEE ahahah i've lost my voice HOW COOL IS HER VOICE i've seen them live twice and both times i nearly fainted when i heard her talk she's got such a crazy voice yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
my feet are bleeding from jumping around in these painful shoes of mine SHOES ARE EVIL. LITTLE BIRDY ARE NOT AND THEY ROCK MY WORLD! YAAAAAAAAAAAY <jumps around in circles>

oh and oh my god what is up with those yellow shirt people they were like gum stuck to your hair and would not leave you alone

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
I went anyway....the roundhouse was packed.

Had this girl talk to me for a while, gave me some grass jelly drink and other free stuff trying to be nice then after a while finally asked "You interested in joining the christian society?"

OMG!!!!! :chainsaw:
i know ei- they were bragging on abt. how they r having free lunch and stuff...and also the other ppl. like the yellow shirts wouldn't leave u alone. :D

B

Bambul

Must be the training for this year. When I did Yellow Shirts we were repeatedly told to approach people by just saying "hi, how are you/how's your day been" or something and if they looked like they didn't want to talk to you then you stopped talking to them.

I do remember when I was in first year the CBS people were really invasive and aggressive in trying to get you to join and after a while you just got really agitated with them. So I made sure not to be like them.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Bambul
Must be the training for this year. When I did Yellow Shirts we were repeatedly told to approach people by just saying "hi, how are you/how's your day been" or something and if they looked like they didn't want to talk to you then you stopped talking to them.

I do remember when I was in first year the CBS people were really invasive and aggressive in trying to get you to join and after a while you just got really agitated with them. So I made sure not to be like them.
well- what else did they tell ya....btw- they're not good at recognising the fact that some ppl. don't wanna talk to them. :p

but they are very kind ppl. and work very hard (wif the tours and stuff)- do they get anything from this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)