O-Week Meat 2013: Down the Manning Hole (1 Viewer)

Which day do you prefer?

• Wedneday

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Thursday

• Friday

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I want to, tea and sugary food, like my two loves.

Love the theme of the O week, my fav production I ever was in was Alice in Wonderland so it's great :)
Alice is a fun show. I lighting designed a version a few years ago.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
As long as you can put up with me having a chat to the Liberal club, I'd be up for joining clubs with you :p
No problemos. :D Anyone else care to join? :)

Shoutout to: Shedona and TheBigTicket - these textbooks are so heavy! Come by to the Meat. :D

@HKspec009 - there is no actual gaming society/club (unlike UTS) - there is one for students with a passion for tech, comp sci and games called SUITS.

ADD ON: Blue Suede mentioned Sutekh Society - sci-fi, rpgs sort of things.

Last edited:

HKspec009

HSC
I need a buddy to walk around with and join new clubs.
I'll be there all 3 days, whenever you want to go I should be free except 11am-2pm on wednesday :p (Manning Bar some console thing is happening i'll be checking it out)

HKspec009

HSC
@HKspec009 - there is no actual gaming society/club (unlike UTS) - there is one for students with a passion for tech, comp sci and games called SUITS.
It's a shame :(
There should be other cool stuff so here's hoping

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I'll be there all 3 days, whenever you want to go I should be free except 11am-2pm on wednesday :p (Manning Bar some console thing is happening i'll be checking it out)
I'll be there on Wednesday and Thursday from 11 onwards. :D I plan to only spend $100 throughout both days (including travel and that drink shout to whoever wins my little comp). :p

What console thing are you talking about? :S

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
gaming club = sutek

there's also some that do board gamey things like rubix cube society

ps anyone who scores free food (mostly in the form of sugar) and manages to deliver it to me during my stupidly long shifts in the access tent will be my favourite person ever

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
gaming club = sutek

there's also some that do board gamey things like rubix cube society

ps anyone who scores free food (mostly in the form of sugar) and manages to deliver it to me during my stupidly long shifts in the access tent will be my favourite person ever
How about coffee? Would Taste be open then?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
How about coffee? Would Taste be open then?
taste would be open then except I'm trying to go caffeine free for 6 months (soy HC all the way), and I don't actually like campos coffee which is what taste serves

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
So I won't be attending this meet or most of O'week unfortunately. It seems I have other commitments that cannot be postponed, so i'll pretty much be in for only a few hours on 27th.
that's too bad.

If there is a USyd meat later you should go, BoS people are good people.

I want to, tea and sugary food, like my two loves.

Love the theme of the O week, my fav production I ever was in was Alice in Wonderland so it's great :)
my least favourite was Alice in Wonderland.

Mostly because the casting was atrocious for the boys because it was at the girls' school and they give most of the male parts and ALL the female parts to the girls.
Cunts.

As long as you can put up with me having a chat to the Liberal club, I'd be up for joining clubs with you :p
Fuck. Off.

Also, should we change this meat to Thursday?
Everyone will be there on Thursday, right??

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Thursday is good. What time though? Let's grab all the free cupcakes we can from The Tea Party before the meat.

EDIT: I should be ashamed of myself... taking advantage of a university that has given me so much. :'(

Last edited:

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
its given you nothing yet so TAKE THE CUPCAKES

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
that's too bad.
Yes, i know. Also late afternoon shindigs (like 4pm onwards) arent good for me, esp. closer into sydney, as its a shit to get home (and you would know ;), cause I live in the middle of nowhere - its so dark of a nighttime around here!) and im like only on my L's.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, i know. Also late afternoon shindigs (like 4pm onwards) arent good for me, esp. closer into sydney, as its a shit to get home (and you would know ;), cause I live in the middle of nowhere - its so dark of a nighttime around here!) and im like only on my L's.
Man, you're going to hate labs. :/

They mostly finish at 5 for the first year subjects you do.

And some subjects have lectures until 6.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
that's too bad.

my least favourite was Alice in Wonderland.

Mostly because the casting was atrocious for the boys because it was at the girls' school and they give most of the male parts and ALL the female parts to the girls.
Cunts.

Fuck. Off.

I need to find a branch down here so was going to talk to some of the guys. And, rip into Alex Dore because I don't think he knows what a cow is and is our Country Vice President on the NSW executive.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I need to find a branch down here so was going to talk to some of the guys. And, rip into Alex Dore because I don't think he knows what a cow is and is our Country Vice President on the NSW executive.
Yeah... I just think the liberal party is a lot shitter than you think...

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
oh lawd

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Manning bar something about consoles

What is this comp you speak of??
I heard drinks
I'mma buy a drink for the person who can guess my nationality(ies) correctly (on the first go - just to make a challenge out of it). :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)