• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

o-week entertainment (1 Viewer)

*maddi*

HSC
anyone have any clue as to whether there will be organised entertainment (ie:bands) during o-week that underagers will be able to attend? i know jebediah and british india are playing at o-ball in adelaide...bastards.

kenny.

HSC
aww underage =( lol nahh...well I think if they have anything it'll be for everyone.
Have you got the lil booklets the uni sent you about o-week? got it in the mail yesterday but i havent read them yet.

oh btw maddi wat course are u doing??

*maddi*

HSC
yeah i got those booklets in the mail this morning. it didnt really tell me anything i didnt already know. it was all on the internet months ago. and yeah, underage and hating it! how lax do you reckon the pubs will be on checking id? im doing science and staying at ormond. what about you?

*maddi*

HSC
*maddi* said:
yeah i got those booklets in the mail this morning. it didnt really tell me anything i didnt already know. it was all on the internet months ago. and yeah, underage and hating it! how lax do you reckon the pubs will be on checking id? im doing science and staying at ormond. what about you?
i see you're doing environments. pity i didnt spot that before making myself look stupid. lol.

kenny.

HSC
lol =p umm i just read the booklets (the colourful one, cos the other one looked boring so i didnt read it) it says theres 'live music' on the first night but doesnt say what it is though.
no one really checks id at pubs anyway..u should be fine unless u hav a baby face and are really kiddie looking =) when are u turning 18 anyway?
oh and yeh im doing environments lol...when do u move into college??

kenny.

HSC
Yeh but clubs are a different story though...a bit more id checking there.

Hey Fish the environments camp is from the 29th to the 2nd of March. Did you get a letter and a couple of forms in the mail? I got it a couple of weeks ago...its about the camp and you hav to fill in forms and send payment bak etc.
btw when are u heading to melbourne?

kenny.

HSC
off topic to Fish:

well its just that it says you hav to send it bak with payment by the 14th of Feb (i think) so yeh...you might wanna call the ppl at the faculty or something..

*maddi*

HSC
kenny. said:
lol =p umm i just read the booklets (the colourful one, cos the other one looked boring so i didnt read it) it says theres 'live music' on the first night but doesnt say what it is though.
no one really checks id at pubs anyway..u should be fine unless u hav a baby face and are really kiddie looking =) when are u turning 18 anyway?
oh and yeh im doing environments lol...when do u move into college??
turn 18 on 29/04, move in next sat. im not babyfaced or anything, so hopefully they wont care too much.

*maddi*

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
I have a couple of friends going to Ormond College, you'll probably meet them next weekend. You have some sort of H2O theme for the week right? Ours is a surprise, lol.
yeah, h2o week. we have "nautical" and "noahs ark" themed parties as well as the standard toga party. i also recall reading something somewhere about a foam party. should make for a good week. if yours is a surprise does that mean that you will either (a) have no costume parties, or, (b) have to arrange impromtu costumes? trinity, right? i think uc have a hawaiian party, how lame does that sound?!

cant wait! one of my friends should be at anu by now, had her goodbye party last night which just made me all the more excited.

btw, should we have organised our text books by now? cos i didnt notice the booklist on the portal til thursday.

kenny.

HSC
Hey maddi are other ppl allow to rock up to ur parties?? lol. and umm the foam party is like a couple of weeks into uni and the science people are running it, you hav to pre purchase tickets and i heard they sell out pretty fast the moment they go on sale.

Hey Fish hav you checked who your Host person is for O-week? with my guy, i found his myspace and hes like some smoko addict haha (not just ciggies lol)

*maddi*

HSC
kenny. said:
Hey maddi are other ppl allow to rock up to ur parties?? lol. and umm the foam party is like a couple of weeks into uni and the science people are running it, you hav to pre purchase tickets and i heard they sell out pretty fast the moment they go on sale.

Hey Fish hav you checked who your Host person is for O-week? with my guy, i found his myspace and hes like some smoko addict haha (not just ciggies lol)
wouldnt have a clue, but i dont see any harm in trying :D

kenny.

HSC
I was wrong about pubs nearby not checking id's. In fact they know its this time of the year and are checkin ID's the whole time, well at least for the place i went to tonight =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)