O-Week 2005: Make Yourself At Home! (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Huzzah, there is now a union card registered to Olaf Svenson, a haemaphrodite who enjoys volunteering for stuff and would like to here more about future UNSW events:D

jang

is not my real name
HSC
mushroom_head said:
omg omg omg... i think you were in my tour group! the david guy kept testing us on stuff he told us right? eg "hey you! what does scientia mean?"

are u one of the korean guys? either the sleepy one or the med guy...
hahahahaha
wow u remembered jiyu's balloon's nAME!!
thats one big wtf.
neways im the DIGITAL MEDIA guy at cofa... but ppl can think i do med

the david guy was the funniest dude.. i went on another tour on thursday coz we needed a bag to put shit in.. then we jetted out of there through one of those grass wall things with secret openings... they rock. i felt pretty slack to the leaders coz they put the effort of puttin sashes round us??? but yeh David D kicked their ass.
neways good stuff to the o-week ppl, esp yellow shirters - helped me out big time...
n the ppl that ran the inflatable shit, u should hav that there everyday.

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
withoutaface said:
Huzzah, there is now a union card registered to Olaf Svenson, a haemaphrodite who enjoys volunteering for stuff and would like to here more about future UNSW events:D
way to keep up the tradition justin :p

kudos to o-week for being so massively awesome!

ive not had so much fun since i was 4!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
O-Week was fucking awesome, thanks for everyone who came, just being there you contributed to the great atmosphere. Hi to ploplo (I think) who I met at the Pool Comp/Dance Party, and just thanks to everyone else. I hope you had as good a time as I did!

nicksta_40

HSC
theres a gilligan's party on 3rd march, do u have to be 18 to get into that? and the roundhouse in general?

B

Bambul

Generally Roundhouse events have wrist tagging, so you can get in if you are under 18 but you are wrist tagged so that you can't buy alcohol. The Roundhouse Venue Management has tried to make changes to allow under 18s into all events. Thus there are usually some over 18s areas where alcohol is served (eg. inside the round for the Thursday night dance party on O-Week or upstairs for Eskimo Joe).

But generally you will be allowed inside if you are under 18, you just can't buy alcohol or go into areas where alcohol is served.

B

Bambul

babydoll_ said:
O-Week was fucking awesome, thanks for everyone who came, just being there you contributed to the great atmosphere. Hi to ploplo (I think) who I met at the Pool Comp/Dance Party, and just thanks to everyone else. I hope you had as good a time as I did!
However much I must agree, there's a big part of me that is just happy for it all to be over. I've just had 11 hours of sleep and am still feeling amazingly tired. A weeks worth of 15+ hour days really takes it out of you. I personally got 5 hours of sleep in 48 hours from Thursday morning till Saturday morning.

I hope everyone who came along to O-Week enjoyed themselves. We did what we could to make it happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)