O-Week 2005: Make Yourself At Home! (1 Viewer)

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
nancy were u by any chance wearin these stockings... im not sure if it was u... i paassed u like 3 times but i was too embarassed to ask if it was you in case i got the wrong person xD

i was playin pool wearin a singlet and jeans between like 5-7pm ish with some random curry guy i just met if anyone saw me =P

Ghost

Lost
HSC
§eraphim said:
i think i know who theyre are lol. hey who were u? i was the guy handing out orange tokens at unsw student central.

:D we were the two curry guys....(don't go off at me for saying curry).....i was wearing the brown t-shirt and he was wearing the black one

:D hey easy $10.....actually it wasn't that easy

Ghost

Lost
HSC
Miliux said:
There are so many bible or Christian societies....

Its rediculous.

argh....if 1 more christian group comes up to me i will SHOOT them :eek:

no fare :( one of those groups made me join under the false pretence of getting a chapa chaup....beware of what you sign ppl....and I am a muslim....ahaha...wanna see what they do when they find that out

:uhhuh: a little hint to those who havent been to o-week yet....after the first hour you would recognise the christian groups....p.s if u are a curry also the curry group...they are opposite the big metal ball.......by all means avoid those 2

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
scenario:

*christian group guy chases you like hell*

cgg : Hey there, what's up?

me : Hi..

cgg : what's your name?

*me pulls out a red apple, and quickly take a bite*

me : Adam..

*me enjoys the look at the cgg's face*

Of course, this did not happen, but I'm planning to do this tomorrow. Anybody with mee?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
underthesun said:
scenario:

Of course, this did not happen, but I'm planning to do this tomorrow. Anybody with mee?
hahaha brilliant

Ghost

Lost
HSC
underthesun said:
scenario:

lol i will pay that....bring it on....i will do it tommrow :cool:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
What out, or you will be at a bible sleep over or at a bible camp at Penrith in the middle of winter.
whats more extreme - CBS or Hillsong?

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Would you really wan't to fall in love with someone who is so 'extreme' [aka fundamentalist] . I would rather not take the chance,

OMG O-week is so much fun! haha.

would u really recommend taking a campus tour?

and where do u get those brown canvas bags with "union" written on it? I want one!!

shannonm

HSC
N/A
brown 'paper' bags are from a stall like connecting quad to the main walkway, but n the walkway side closest to anzac prd

and white fabric bags i got from the lawn outside biol sciences bldg

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
yep. get your brown paper bags from the Student Guild stall on INternational Square. Lots of free goodies for male and females!

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
CBS is full of idiots. Dont go unless u want to leave a little bit dumber and more closed minded.

Ghost

Lost
HSC
argh....so pissed off I had no red apples at home...and not to mention and freaking the IGA at Kingford had only granny smith ones :( stupid higher level interfereace

lol but did walk around with those bowling vouchers and everytime the christians approached I offered them one before they got a chance to offer me anything :D

lol dont think they liked a taste of thier own medicine

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
i 2nd that. hillsong = cheesy american marketing gimmicks + flashing lights and feelgood music + dumb arses + twisted mutant of christianity

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Hrmm.. strange.. no CBG people approached me today. I have a feeling I dont look innocent enough.. any hints on the looks of "potential follower" ? Maybe I was just late :/ For the record I myself hasnt done the apple trick...

and damn where was the kendo stall?

And yes, this whole church stuff seems to be just one big feel-good excuse to meet people, and to know people. Especially that once you know someone is christian, you can assume that someone has "good personality", so more approachable. In the end, they're like one big family..

Joining can probably bring you few new friends.. with the side effect of being surrounded by few religious zealots, especially those who think that this new surge of friends and better social life (with the church events) comes because of the love of Jesus.

jang

is not my real name
HSC
our tour was mad.
got this sick dude .... David D who does comlaw?
neways yeh it was worth it i think
umm

if we dont sign up for the societies in o-week will we have ne other opportunities to do so this year?

Ghost

Lost
HSC
grr....lol Curry....that David guy is the one that beat us in the "Amazing Race" :D or i think so >_<"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)