O Ball (1 Viewer)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i think he said his sister or something, i dont know. was pretty drunk when i spoke to him

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
AdamOB said:
Yo, im in third year of computer science and this will be my third oball, you can bring whoever u want alot of people who arent enrolled in newi uni end up coming, as when you buy tickets you can buy like 5 at a time. Its good shit! and yes your boy can come lol, and 17 years olds get away with boozing up, go for it sucker.
he's even posted in this thread..

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I dunno, I reckon he sounds pretty 'ard!

edit: especially for a scrawny mofo. ahaha :p

Last edited:

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
hey Cyph you working at customs tomorrow night? Me and my mates will be heading there some time during my mate's 21st party celebrations

Last edited:

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Anyone going to the Evermore concert on the 18th?
I think i'll be going.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
clive said:
hey Cyph you working at customs tomorrow night? Me and my mates will be heading there some time during my mate's 21st party celebrations
was that pilgrims?

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
pilgrim? nope, it was my mate josh from uni and high school

Last edited:

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
well, pretty funny night. i ended up by myself cos all my mates got randomly kicked out, so harsh. didnt even see any of the bands. ended up getting some weird shuttle bus at like, 230. dropped me right near home though.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
um.. said:
well, pretty funny night. i ended up by myself cos all my mates got randomly kicked out, so harsh. didnt even see any of the bands. ended up getting some weird shuttle bus at like, 230. dropped me right near home though.
The only band i saw was Dr Hector and the Funk sector
I was eating $1 pizzas and hotdogs and sitting on the couches in rafters for most of the time

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Go into more detail.
i did some naughty things at the upstairs doorway to GP1, told these random girls i was running a modelling agency and was really interested in recruiting them (its name's ITM, cant remember what i said that stands for though) and i spent $120

great_gregory

I'm really just OK...
HSC
Ouch, that's a lot of cash. :(

We got there about 9pm, found out how overpriced the beer was... but bought and drank it nonetheless. Various parties left at different times, though I left about 12:30 - right about the time I couldn't hear shit anymore, and so there was no point sticking around listening to Killing Heidi. :p

All in all it was an ok night, but I don't think i'll go to another one. Too expensive, with too little in return. I'd rather spend my $$$ on a nice bottle of bourbon, and play drinking chess all night. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)